APRIL 2012 FUTURE TENSE STATUS REPORT

30 Years after "Nemesis" The torch of adventure is about to be passed from the Next Generation to the New Generation on an all new Enterprise

Moderators: MrVulcan, thunderchero

JkerPlay
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Re: APRIL 2012 FUTURE TENSE STATUS REPORT

Post by JkerPlay » Wed May 09, 2018 2:23 pm

I agree. I would like to see what was completed.
AIO Mod Author

MrVulcan
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral

Post by MrVulcan » Wed May 30, 2018 12:07 pm

While Phantom and myself have been the last two people to have worked on Future Tense, he remains the primary lead. Due to personal reasons, we haven't had time to complete the last remaining touches to bring the mod to a point where we would both be happy with releasing it to the public. The last few items on the todo list were surprisingly time consuming and soul draining. Both of us were in agreement last we spoke that the mod must be complete and without game breaking problems.

I'll try to get in touch with Phantom to find out what he thinks. Even if I were to change my mind about releasing the unfinished mod, I can't in good conscience release any material without full agreement from Phantom.

JkerPlay
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by JkerPlay » Thu May 31, 2018 5:08 pm

I would be happy to lend a hand in completing if you both agree. But I would like to complete the work on the exporter first. I'm in my 40's now with a family, I can't stretch myself to thin with a lot of projects.
AIO Mod Author