How to make mods for armed star trek 1 and 2?

The best Modding forum in the Armada community, some of the best modders come here.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

LaRecistencìaBorg
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

How to make mods for armed star trek 1 and 2?

Post by LaRecistencìaBorg » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:58 pm

Hello Fleet Command community, I am a new user on the page interested in creating mods
I am interested in being able to learn a little more about the modding area, and more with my favorite game,
Could someone tell me how the code could be extended or create new logic for the mods since this is closed code
Thank you very much for your time
Greetings from the borg :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

fuller
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Re: How to make mods for armed star trek 1 and 2?

Post by fuller » Sat May 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Hi there LaRecustenciaBorg,
Apologies for the belated response - it's been a fair while since I came onto AFC, and I'm not sure what's going on with the admin situation. I don't even have access to my copy of Armada and associated hardware thanks to the pandemic situation, but I'm missing the experience of playing a tactical strategy game of any kind!
I'll confess that I'm only a basic modder at best (and my enthusiasm has been dwindling for a fair while), so I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're aiming to do with the game. If you're looking for an introduction and how to guide, there's nothing really better than Westworld's Big Book of Modding, which can be found in the downloads section of the site. Hope it helps - good luck!