Looking for Discord

Our General Discussion Forum. This is the main forum of AFC, and is used for talking about just about anything you like ... Please, do not advertise, 'spam' or 'flame' in this forum.

Moderators: thunderchero, MrVulcan

Thaldren
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Looking for Discord

Post by Thaldren »

Hello, my name's Thaldren and I am new here. Are there any Discord servers for Star Trek Armada? I remember playing this game a very long time ago and loved playing the Borg, making those cubes and mining those small blue planets and the battle scenes! I hope to play this game again and make some friends here! Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon!
Sedaris
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Re: Looking for Discord

Post by Sedaris »

Hey Thaldren, I know of 2 Discords for Armada. A small one for all titles and a bigger one for the Armada 2 modification FleetOps.

I sadly have to report that the multiplayer for Armada 1+2 no longer works on modern systems. Only if you use FleetOps as a base platfrom you can play with others, but atleast you can have there an amazing time :)
Thaldren
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by Thaldren »

Hey, thanks! :D

That's unfortunate though, I will take a look around and see what I can find.
limon36
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by limon36 »

This is because that are too many different ver of mods which only work with same make mods vers!! Alot of the old mod.ers don't play the game any more so for the ask rule for mod is gone now. But their names in the mods that you make from their mods, they don't get mad if they come back now and then.
Long lived the Terran Empire!! :twisted: Future weapons/pirating are needed :evil:
limon36
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by limon36 »

https://www.moddb.com/games/star-trek-a ... /downloads
http://armadafiles.com
and game Front
Tutorials
all the mods site
But I didn't find one for Storm3D, so you might be without hook.
If I live in star trek as a person it would be a mirror universe Klingon Vulcan/like Q race Terran Empire Emperor, because I play with Klingon, Fed, Rom/Vulcan/Reman, borg, sometime dom/breen, or maybe car (which is little) weapons with a Terran ship. Yes I use it for my avatar pic!
Long lived the Terran Empire!! :twisted: Future weapons/pirating are needed :evil: