This forum contains threads from main General Chat forum older than 3 months.
- BORG Trouble Maker
- Posts: 2301
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: the 36th Chamber
um, i've heard that some of the cardassin ships cloak. which ones and how do fix that bug??
* ----->Cloaking ships owned by Cardassians can now cloak.
I guess they meant cloaked ships which were stolen by intel and after doing so they weren't able to cloak any more. (and the 1.01 patch fixed that)
- Cadet 2nd Year
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:00 am
hmm i guess that makes sense.... they could have worded better tho lol
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 pm
- Location: Virginia
What orders encourage torpedoes the most?
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."
Kosh from Babylon 5
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:22 pm
- Location: in front of a computer
Flyby, Charge, and assault. Sometimes evade. Generally not circle/harry.
Basically torps have a minimum range, so you need to be some distance away and heading for the ship. If you are already close it probably won't fire so evade or flyby and then charge.
I never have mastered maneuvering and it drives me nuts when the ships don't shoot but the AI has no trouble.