WEEEE GCSE RESULTS

This forum contains threads from main General Chat forum older than 3 months.

Moderator: thunderchero

Archos
Ensign
Ensign

WEEEE GCSE RESULTS

Post by Archos »

Hola all...random piece of information, but I'm bored so lol. I got my GCSE results back today (General Certificate of Secondary Education) which is kind of equivilient to the qualification that you get at the end of High School (in fact, it is just that...just the british version). So, here goes:

GCSE
D&T: Resistent Materials - B

Media Studies - A

English Literature - A

English Language - B (I do not know how that is possible - it should be A* - Basterds (lolz))

Mathematics - A

Engineering (I hated this subject with a vengeance after the first year, so I gave up trying) - C for Exam, D for Coursework

Religious Studies (when they say this, they lie...I go to a Catholic school, god only knows why, therefore it should be called Catholic Studies) - C

Citizenship Studies - B

Science - A

Additional Science - A

Additional Qualifications

Adult Numeracy Level 2

Adult Literacy Level 2

OCR Level 2 Award for ICT - Distinction*

*includes: Unit 1 - skills for business, Unit 23 - Creating Video, Unit 21 - Creating Computer Graphics and Unit 4 - Design and Production of Multimedia Products

Woop!
Captain Nathan Dixon
Executive Officer, Starbase Pegasus
Siren Fleet
http://pegasus.siren-fleet.com/forums
Torrad
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Torrad »

Congratulations.

Now you get to go to college where they tell you everything you learnt at entry level was wrong - the systems messed up ;)
HsojVvad
Commodore
Commodore

Post by HsojVvad »

Congrats, so what are you going to do now? You taking addtional education now, or moving onto a better job now? Best of luck for what ever you do now.
PRIUSQUAM PRAESENS DAMNATUS SALVENS :
HIC HOMO NESCIENS. QUAE FUTURA EST ?

EST PLANE VANUM?
MAGNIFICANDUM?
ERROR AUT SANUM?
O FORTUNA EST!
QUA?

Return to “General Chat Archive”