I'm looking for a list of the available mods

This forum contains threads from main General Chat forum older than 3 months.

Moderator: thunderchero

PauloPost
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

I'm looking for a list of the available mods

Post by PauloPost »

Hi all,

a fey days ago I casually find these forums: I'm impressed! So many people playing and trying to improve a video game of the past millenium! ;-)

I must confess that I wasn't exactly young when I bought ten years ago "Birth of The Federation" and now older and wiser ( well, I can't guarantee for the wisdom) I downloaded the patches and I began a game, vanilla version, on my Windows XP PC.

I also dowloaded the Main Multi Installer, but I didn't install it yet, I guess I'll spend some more time playing the original version.

I read some post here and there, but I didn't find a place where I can find a list of all the available mods; IMHO a kind of mod index would be a good idea.

Could you give any suggestions about some good posts to start with? I would like to find informations about the features of those mods and the installing instructions.

I really hope that I choosed the right forum to post this message, this is my first post!

Live long and prosper!
"Festina lente"
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

You might try 'download' section.

And I'll pass on your suggestion of a mod index. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Welcome to the site and since this is your first post, feel free to continue to ask questions. :wink:
marhawkman
Commander
Commander

Post by marhawkman »

spaceempires5.net has a great example of what you can accomplish with a mod index.
Tethys
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Tethys »

The Main multi INstaller is the same exact thing as a CD installed version and patched with Jokers patch. Just able to run without CD and install mods with the Multi
Not for the weak of heart...
Galaxies MOD v0.4.0 <--- GALM/Galaxies Mod latest version

Return to “General Chat Archive”