Royal Wedding

This forum contains threads from main General Chat forum older than 3 months.

Moderator: thunderchero

DigitalMaleficus
Ensign
Ensign

Post by DigitalMaleficus »

Personally I dont see what the big deal is. I mean them getting hitched doesn't mean peace among diff nations, or a genetic cure for cancer or a merger of corperate and gov't resulting in an era of peace. THe only thing that occurs because of it is at best 2 people are getting laid that night.
SevenOfNine
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by SevenOfNine »

Royalty is irrelevant. A complete waste of time. And as a dane, i know what im talking about
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

well, lets call it the largest density of weird hats (worn by old, ugly & rich women) per square-meter in the history of mankind.

and the fact that it was broadcasted to every civilized country of the world lets assume that it was an event like the worldchampionships in "soccer". Sadly, Beckham didn't puke this time which makes me wonder - I think he just didn't see his wife's hat... . You know, sell the rights for the broadcasts for a million to this 'n that country/tv station and you will get at least some of the 32(?) Million bucks back you wasted b4; just to show your pride of an era (and to all kind of selfish ppl (rich friends) who/) which made this planet to that miserable place what it's now is...

Hurray, it's surely a day to celebrate and to remember.
[/sarcasm] (a form of humor)

Despite all that I wish 'em the best. In the next months I expect at least some nice pr-boosting pictures of Kate with some poor african kids. I can almost read the headlines of the newspapers: "the new Queen of Hearts". :roll:
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Re: Royal Wedding

Post by KrazeeXXL »

CptDale
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Re: Royal Wedding

Post by CptDale »

I don't give a damn!! My cousin getting married is more important (to me anyway lol) and she doesnt bring the country to a halt for a day and going on and on about it like those windser dinosours.

I'll get off my soap box now. :wink:

Return to “General Chat Archive”