Crazy Ass question for you modders

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

count23
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Crazy Ass question for you modders

Post by count23 »

Anyone been following Doug Drexler's blog? drexfiles.wordpress.com. He's had it running for nearly a year and has something that may interest you people.

Renders of the studio models of EVERY ship that appeared in Enterprise, most that appeared in voyager, along with concept art and a few renders for TNG and DS9 stuff.

And i'm not kidding, There's SEVEN Enterprise-era klingon ships, SEVEN Vulcan ships, 2 romualn ships, a bunch of randoms, ALL the Xindi ships sans the aquatic cruiser AND all the earth fleet ships, including the conestoga, observer ship and the Fortunate AND Horizon.

Worth checking out, or if you can't be stuffed, the renders are in the star trek section of shipschematics.net, just go there and check out the chronology section.

I figure you guys may be interested considering this IS BOTF and last time i checked, there was at least one mod based around the enterprise era who may want the references for modelling.
Trelane_of_gothos
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Trelane_of_gothos »

hello,

yes i also followed the Drexler blog and created a NX-01 Refit version.

I'm certanly working on some klingon, xindi, vulcan & andorian ships.
later i'll upload the PBB-Section
Working.... "Project Broken Bow"

Return to “Modding Information Archive”