ship packs

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

borys13thchampion
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

ship packs

Post by borys13thchampion »

So um , how do you create a ship pack ? lol :) I love Ultimate mod 4 , but i was wondering if it is possible to take the ships out of the Babylon 5 and Star Gate mods and add them to replace the minor races in the game :) Also great work guys , i have been playing this game since it has frist came out , and I love what you all have done here :) and with the Ultimate Editor , you can do so many things , to make the game the way you want to play :D
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: ship packs

Post by thunderchero »

It is just as easy to create a ship pack as it is to use a ship pack.

open the stbof.res with UE
go to add/remove ship page
click on create ship pack
in new window give new ship pack a name.zip and select location to save
then just start exporting (this only makes copies of files it does not remove them).
then if you want to add to that ship pack later just use open ship pack and repeat.

thunderchero
borys13thchampion
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Re: ship packs

Post by borys13thchampion »

Sweetness , that has worked quit well for me . I found that the Brog mod was the easiest to add and remove ships :) but i still cannot add or remove the ships from the B5 mod or the Stargate mod. They dont have any ships models in them . So do you think there is a way to take out file by file and make your own ship from those files found in the res. or do you need something else ? Again i would like to give my gradituted for all your work on the game :) my wife on the other hand .... lol . i have been playing about 4-6 hours a day :D

Return to “Modding Information Archive”