BOTF 1.0.2

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

docksboy
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

BOTF 1.0.2

Post by docksboy »

HEY GUYS. I have just installed the original game on my laptop with windows 7 64bit. im trying to add a mod but it wont load until i add 1.0.2. i have tried to install the multi installer 1.0.2 but it says that is currupt. any ideas?
gentle
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Re: BOTF 1.0.2

Post by gentle »

maybe you don't manage to download all the files.. check the size sometimes download crash
xDx
Commander
Commander

Post by xDx »

Welcome docksboy,
Don't use the cd version of the game. Uninstall and delete the botf folder from your laptop and use a download manager (Firefox) to download the multiinstaller from the site (larger files tend to corrupt on IE or similar). Then choose your mod and download and install to same folder vanilla BotF is in. Everything should work fine. btw most troubleshooting questions can be found using the search function on the top of the site. :) Have fun and hope to see you in a MP match sometime. ;)
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -- FDR
Tethys
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Tethys »

Also try a download manager for your browser, Google is your friend, there is one for Firefox called Downthemall
Not for the weak of heart...
Galaxies MOD v0.4.0 <--- GALM/Galaxies Mod latest version

Return to “Modding Information Archive”