1.03 Klingon Battleship changed

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

1.03 Klingon Battleship changed

Post by KrazeeXXL »

is there a simple answer why the Vor'cha class (length 481m) and the Negh'var class (length 682m) were changed against each others? this isn't very logical to make the Vor'cha the battleship and the Nergh'var the attack cruiser.
in DS9 they also said to Vor'cha: attack cruiser and to the Negh'var: battleship (Gowrons flagship was even called the "Negh'var", too)

it isn't a big problem - but I like if things are correct.

by the way: I'm playing the tournament mod at the moment. I hope that there are not much more of these "minor" changes in it. I thought it would be "almost" a vanilla without the trade routes (except the ferengi which has 2) - I'll try to find out the other "almosts" now. maybe I'll find some other easter eggs, too ;)
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Re: 1.03 Klingon Battleship changed

Post by Flocke »

KrazeeXXL wrote:is there a simple answer why the Vor'cha class (length 481m) and the Negh'var class (length 682m) were changed against each others? this isn't very logical to make the Vor'cha the battleship and the Nergh'var the attack cruiser.
in DS9 they also said to Vor'cha: attack cruiser and to the Negh'var: battleship (Gowrons flagship was even called the "Negh'var", too)

it isn't a big problem - but I like if things are correct.
This has already been that way in vanilla 1.0.2 and isn't a changement of the mod! ;)
Can't tell why the developers of botf decided that way.
KrazeeXXL wrote:by the way: I'm playing the tournament mod at the moment. I hope that there are not much more of these "minor" changes in it. I thought it would be "almost" a vanilla without the trade routes (except the ferengi which has 2) - I'll try to find out the other "almosts" now. maybe I'll find some other easter eggs, too ;)
depends on what you call "vanilla"! :lol:
The tourney mod is based upon the "new vanilla 1.0.3" mod which already made some great updates to the original vanilla 1.0.2.
Have a look to the 1.0.3 mod or tourney mod pre-discussion.
Changes were bugfixes and partial elimination of nasty tricks.

greets :)
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

hm I liked to play 1.02 with the xp patch. and there it was like I wrote in the posting above. strange

Return to “Modding Information Archive”