Combat Crashes & Hades 2.2

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

0bsidi0n
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Combat Crashes & Hades 2.2

Post by 0bsidi0n »

I'm playing UDM right now, and I get the occasional crash at the beginning of combat mode. The game was always this way for me, across several desktops, but I'm wondering if I should put up with it as I always have or if there is something else available now.

I've read some other posts, and it seems this is still something everyone suffers through. I've also read that UDM doesn't support hades, in which case this is a waste of time.

I installed from the multi-installer, so no patches yet other than the 1.0.3. I have tried switching between DIRECT3D and SOFTWARE in the .ini file.

I'm thinking of installing Hades 2.2 right now because I think my card is compatible, but it's an .exe... so I'm to uninstall everything down to 1.0.2 and reinstall? I guess I'll try it and post back with some results.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

there is a special installer for multi installers for hades 2.2, their is no need to uninstall any mods.

This file would need to be installed to each game/mod you want hades 2.2. this is only for the files listed on this post.

Download Link;
Multi Hades 2.2.rar

File size 1.21mb
hard drive space required less than 2mb added to any mod or 1.0.2

thunderchero

Return to “Modding Information Archive”