Multi mod installer creator.

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

stardust
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Multi mod installer creator.

Post by stardust »

Thunderchero's going to write up a thread in the near future that'll go more in depth on this subject but for now i'll tell you how i've gotten along with using this.

We've all seen how easy the installer has made loading new mods onto your PC, double click the executable and away it goes, job done in a couple of minutes (on my pc anyway) and you're well and away giving the AI or your oppo in Warzone a hammering.

Basically, Thunderchero and I went through how to use this tool on Warzone and he talked me through each step, which for me being a complete idiot when it comes to anything PC related was the best way of showing me how to use it.

It uses all the files you've modified and extracted from the mod you're making and it creates the one click executable that'll install the mod you've made into 1.0.2 and run alongside all the other mods that are available for the multi mod installer.

It's been very handy as well for making minor alterations and quickly testing the new version of a mod in making, seeing how your updates files have installed and intergrated into the game correctly etc.

And as you go you can keep track of past alterations in your folder by simply re-naming your past creations.

As things stand i've made 8 successive exe's in the space of three days
because of things i've not forseen that have needed changing with my mod or just plain forgetting to do something i've wanted :lol:
Computers! [Expletive deleted]

My 4shared folder

Return to “Modding Information Archive”