Star Trek: Birth of the Federation MOD

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

tutankhaten
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by tutankhaten »

Please forgive me, i'm a little confused, how many major races will be included and who are they?
severenth
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by severenth »

Sadly the development of this MOD has slowed to almost nothing, but I will see if I can get the team back together, and get this rolling agin

The races, are basically anything from The Original Series, The Original Animated Series and the ST films that Kirk is in but not including the Galaxy class

The 5 Major races will be

Federation
Klingons
Romulans
Gorn
Tholians
Last Multiplayer Game :-
update pending
SeaBee-T
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by SeaBee-T »

This is unfortunate, I just saw this mod and thought it was an interesting concept! Well, I wish you all the best in getting the team back again! :)
severenth
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by severenth »

I have a lot of the resources to hand, failing getting the original team back together, I might still on my own or with limited team, get something ready for Christmas, although I hope no one will hold me/us to it
Last Multiplayer Game :-
update pending
SeaBee-T
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by SeaBee-T »

Well, any mod is a work of art and I appreciate that you have taken time to do this and release to everyone for free, so please take all the time you need. :)

Return to “Modding Information Archive”