Suggestion

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

Karstedt
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Suggestion

Post by Karstedt »

I would suggest addressing a few install questions in the readme. Namely:

Q: If I want to switch between graphics mode or hades mods (IE: software/direct3d/3dfx), do I have to uninstall and reinstall with the graphic mode I want to swotch to or can I just install right over the top of the old install and select the new mode?

Q: How will this effect other installed mods? Will they all change to the new graphics mode, or will I have to reinstall each of them?
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: Suggestion

Post by thunderchero »

Karstedt wrote:I would suggest addressing a few install questions in the readme. Namely:
I did this at first, with files rar in one with installer readme and mod readme. no one liked having to unzip file first.
Karstedt wrote:Q: If I want to switch between graphics mode or hades mods (IE: software/direct3d/3dfx), do I have to uninstall and reinstall with the graphic mode I want to swotch to or can I just install right over the top of the old install and select the new mode?

Q: How will this effect other installed mods? Will they all change to the new graphics mode, or will I have to reinstall each of them?
you must uninstall to change grafhic modes main and all mod.

thunderchero
Karstedt
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

crap

Post by Karstedt »

Wow, as a forum vet (though not this one), that was a pretty blaring error making a new post instead of replying to proper thread.... oops, bad on me.

Return to “Modding Information Archive”