UDM 3

Ultimate Dominion Mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

pal28
Commander
Commander

UDM 3

Post by pal28 »

Hey there recently i just installed the multiinstaller like thunder said and i managed to get udm3 to work on botf id like to say its a great mod the problem is some of the ships r small not big why is that ?
When will we have another Enterprise-E?
mont
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Re: UDM 3

Post by mont »

Just started UDM3, and I'm loving it, so well polished,on many levels,planets
are just right,build times for all things, ships, even the outposts which I
originally belived to be overpowered have saved my bacon early in the game.
Playing feds on hard, early war with the Romulans, they are really giving me a run for my money, rather they are running off with my money, going to have to work on that.Love the star trek atmosphere this game has, Botf really is one of those imortal pc games, looks plain at first , but the strategy
makes new games with fancy graghics look very boring.Lucky for me my high end pc crapped itself, using my daughters 8 year old pc, rescued from the shed, it won't play the fancy stuff, thats when I found Botf.Have not played pc games for a long time, just recently started playing Masters of Orion2 again, great game but it lacks depth, does not have that star trek feel, started looking for more and I found my fix. This is a great game, and mods like UDM3 keep it great, thanks to all involved for making this mod your efforts are much appreciated. Got to get back into it now.
RSE_Dissy
2020-Vanilla
2020-Vanilla

Post by RSE_Dissy »

Hi mont,

some great enthusiasm there great to hear it, if you ever want to test your skills on multiplayer send me a PM. The UDM3 is truly a masterclass I absolutely agree!
Dissy of Red Squad Elite;

The Elite Gaming Clan of the MSN Gaming Zone

Peace, Love & Unity
BenMaxwell
Ensign
Ensign

Post by BenMaxwell »

i think that the udm3 goes pretty darn good with the new alpha version of mpr++. its awesome!!!!!!!! and plus it doesnt lagg as much as it used to which i think is like getting to meet william shatner in person. AWESOME

Return to “Ultimate Dominion Mod”