ATTN: Grand Nagus Cheerios / UDM 3 dd needs patch!

Ultimate Dominion Mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

mrspork
Ensign
Ensign

ATTN: Grand Nagus Cheerios / UDM 3 dd needs patch!

Post by mrspork »

Hey grand nagus cheerios,

First off I want to say good job on the mod. The corn syrup magic is strong with this one.

I hate to pull a Brunt FCA on ya but there is a few little things that could use a patch.

The biggest thing is the small ship models in the tech object data base. I can hardly see them!

The other thing is the background lens flare off the defiant in the save game screen. I cant make out my save game files!

There's just too much glare off the background graphics for all main menu screens.

Now look here grand nagus....you may have the gold pressed latinum for the fancy HD screens to play this on but how about helping out the rest of us?

Yes, I know how to adjust my brightness level...yes I did try that.

One more thing, that intro is nice, how about we throw some more cutscenes in the game. Like when my flagship comes outta dock. Or even better how bout we put some at the end of the game?

Of course this game will never be the best until we have the turd ship in it. :up:
mrspork
Ensign
Ensign

Re: ATTN: Grand Nagus Cheerios / UDM 3 dd needs patch!

Post by mrspork »

Hey thundercheerios,

The distance between ships in battle mode is waaaaaay to far away to make out my ships or the enemies!

Who the heck needs a cloaking device when the only thing you can see is the background stars!

One more thing Mr. Cheerios....please up the pts for manufacturing! It takes too long to build flagships. Ten to twelve turns is way toooo long. How do you expect me to build a fleet to fight the borg when they come knocking?

HEY! HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU ROMULAN CHICKENS DECLOAK AND BACK ME UP ON THIS!
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

you become annoying, just telling ya in case you did not notice
I am curios, what do you enjoy so much when making fun on ppl that spend so much effort modding the game?
why not give it a little more respect or give it a try yourself instead?

it's not the feedback you give but the way you chat :razz:
comeon stop your razz :smile:
mrspork
Ensign
Ensign

Post by mrspork »

Flocke wrote:you become annoying, just telling ya in case you did not notice
I am curios, what do you enjoy so much when making fun on ppl that spend so much effort modding the game?
why not give it a little more respect or give it a try yourself instead?

it's not the feedback you give but the way you chat :razz:
comeon stop your razz :smile:

OK GUL-DE-FLAK, I see you borg types cant take alittle razz :razz:

If you weren't in such a hurry to get your borg under-roo's in a quantum flux you'd see I gave grand nagus cheerios some props for the mod.

This whole place is starting to look like the dominion. Hey GUL-DE-FLAK....stop being a vorta and let cheerios man up to these requests.

Return to “Ultimate Dominion Mod”