Borg cutscenes for ThunderCheerios UDM 3 dd mod

Ultimate Dominion Mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

mrspork
Ensign
Ensign

Borg cutscenes for ThunderCheerios UDM 3 dd mod

Post by mrspork »

Attention, founders of the dominion ( thundercheerios )....

Honored vorta ( gul-de-flak )....

Those of the jem-ha-dar ( most of those here who worship the founder )....

Let me ask you this simple question....

Can thundercheerios make this mod even better than it already is?....

Can the vorta ( gul-de-flak ) not get his borg under-roo's in a twist long enough for me to address the jem-ha-dar?....

Can the jem-ha-dar ( those who look at this post but fear the founder and remain silent ) think outside the box and consider my request?....

Oh great dominion...hear me...can not the borg have a cutscene in this great game ( hey gul-de-flak...you see that I gave props to the founder? ).....

Oh great founder...would you give ear to your loyal jem-ha-dar....would you take pity on us and make this game even better?....

Please oh great gul-de-flak....would you let the founder know of our plight...our pain....our suffering....

Will anyone not consider how much better this game would be if when the borg arrive on the map the game gives a cutscene with the whole resistance is futile thing?

But I digress....remember oh gem-ha-dar....victory is life....let us show these evil overlords that we have a voice!!!!

:mrgreen: :razz: :wink:
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Re: Borg cutscenes for ThunderCheerios UDM 3 dd mod

Post by Flocke »

you are not half as entertaining you think you are (however I must admit nice poetry this time :P)
blending in cutscenes for now technically is not possible
in the future it might become possible but there we are not yet,
and as all modding and recoding it requires work, alot more work than you obviously think it is :|

Return to “Ultimate Dominion Mod”