Ship Replacement

Ultimate Dominion Mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

pal28
Commander
Commander

Ship Replacement

Post by pal28 »

Hey guys i came up with my own idea wich i thought id share with you i replaced the sabre class surveyor to the NX Class i have uploaded an image of this iv also renamed this ships from USS To NX what do u think guys is this a cool idea ? I now have the NX-01 Enterprise Class Cruiser in the ship build list i hope you guys like this i also have the NX-02 Columbia but i did the screen shot of Enterprise it looks cool i do not mind someone copying me u have permission to share this. Also i added the cloak to all vessells as it was unfair for the romulans and klingons cheating the only races that dont have cloak is Cards and Domin. U can zoom in on the picture if u click on it
When will we have another Enterprise-E?
ruthlessferengi
Multiple Tournament Champion
Multiple Tournament Champion

Re: Ship Replacement

Post by ruthlessferengi »

great model.. not sure cloak is necessary... there are other advantages to feds/cards/dom that they can use to overcome cloak advantage... i play mostly udm 3 so large shield value is a big bonus for non-cloakers. but cloak of a massive fleet of romulan ships can be devastating to any opposition. this only adds to the challenge! :)
Relevance is a post hoc phenomenon

На безптичье и жопа воробей...
Ancient Klingon Battlecry

Return to “Ultimate Dominion Mod”