Friends

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Re: Friends

Post by KrazeeXXL »

well, atmosphere is created by the members.

There were some petty tries by the mods to contain it, but it always comes down to the "you can't post this and that".

I mean, what are we here? 5 year olds?

you're just so insecure about yourselves that you divide everything down to the smallest denominator. There's no actual judgement I've seen here. You can't make everyone happy.

Never mind.

The atmosphere sucks for quite some time now, so have fun with Gangong. Way for him to go to become a full AFC member. I mean, he's a quiz member perhaps but that's about it. And he's surely not interested in the game at all. At least I've never seen him outside of my threads and the quiz thread... so much for trolling. (according to xDx, I'm the troll and he's funny but yea... decide for yourself, if you're fucking able to)

I for myself can't post anything here without piss people off anymore, so I leave you with the words:

"Da, wo man zu dumm und borniert ist euch anzuhören, haltet euch nicht auf, geht weiter."

-

"There where people are too stupid and bigoted to hear you, do not remain and move on."

so, it was fun as long as it lastest. well not always fun but that's the internets.
QuasarDonkey
Code Analyst
Code Analyst

Post by QuasarDonkey »

KrazeeXXL wrote:you're just so insecure about yourselves that you divide everything down to the smallest denominator. There's no actual judgement I've seen here. You can't make everyone happy.
I couldn't agree more. All this tiptoeing around. You're right, we're not all 5 years olds here. We have *adult* ways of resolving conflicts :D

With regard to the atmosphere here sucking, I call it friendly antagonism you lunkhead. Competition. For the "lulz". I don't think it's "penis envy" as you called it :o. If everyone had the same opinions and personalities and all got along, the world could be a very boring place.

I personally know MrGangBang for years, he's quite... personable once you get to know him :wink: I feel like I should say that he has played BotF for years, on-and-off. We've just recently started playing again (it'd be great if BotF didn't keep crashing though).
KrazeeXXL wrote:"There where people are too stupid and bigoted to hear you, do not remain and move on."
Wise words, we hear you man. I just haven't heard anything profound or enlightening here recently.
Last edited by QuasarDonkey on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

MrGwangGwang wrote:Flocke; if you find my signature unsettling you can simply disable signatures. If you're still not happy then refer to the link below:

http://youtu.be/d5hae6PlPYA?t=17s
Why provoke me with a dumb video when I do serious talk?
I follow this forum for long and people got together having fun play botf and work hard on improving it.
Never there was battle like with you two ever before as far I can remember.
As for your signature I only can speculate why you have it, but in a star trek forum, to me it feels kinda odd and provocative in an ironic way too. I doubt being the only one with that opinion but keep it when it makes you happy.
When you're that a well trek expert, knowing all the quiz images, why not try attracting more members by friendlier atmosphere. And why not ever talk some on the game itself. Is there any interest on botf for keeping it alive you have? Or is the game not interesting so you do not care on atmosphere?

If now Krazee decides to leave, fine, got to hear that a doozen times already. Sad also cause I also have good rememberings on ya, though often troublesome dude. Hope to keep in talk when you're in a better mood again.

edit:
QuasarDonkey wrote:With regard to the atmosphere here sucking, I call it friendly antagonism you lunkhead.
May I call me lunkhead but I feel no room for antagonism and competition in disattracting people on here.
People are different, have different minds and different ways to express. We are wide spread over the world with many cultures and different behaviour and should try arrange somehow.
Competition sometimes is nice, but that shouldn't go too far, drive one off and annoy others.

edit2:
QuasarDonkey wrote:I personally know MrGangBang for years, he's quite... personable once you get to know him :wink: I feel like I should say that he has played BotF for years, on-and-off. We've just recently started playing again (it'd be great if BotF didn't keep crashing though).
You may know MrGwangGwang for years, I know Krazee quite well, met him personally once at least and can tell he's not interested in offending others. Not always he might be the simplest person to talk, he has his own troublesome life and history not fitting in public talk.
Not everyone might understand each other over here and Krazee for sure isn't the easiest with many of his posts. But what he posts is meant for well or in result of bad antagonism as you call.
Last edited by Flocke on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
QuasarDonkey
Code Analyst
Code Analyst

Post by QuasarDonkey »

I was merely experimenting with friendly insults and jibes when I called Krazee a "lunkhead" you lunkhead :D

I don't think Krazee or Gwang are trolls, and I value their presence both on this wonderbar site. Love all the people.
MrGwangGwang
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by MrGwangGwang »

QuasarDonkey wrote:Love all the people.
This site gives me a boner also (figuratively speaking) - Krazee can be a bit of a handicapper from time to time but I deal with it. If I see trash talk I respond - and he trash talks a lot. I certainly would not like to see Krazee leave however. As for my interest in BOTF I've played the game for years as QD has already mentioned. I consider my signature amusing nothing more and you can speculate about it to your heart's content Flocke. Furthermore, this is a public forum and I'm not required to involve myself in particular posts, or display certain signatures with the approval of others in mind, so long as I conform to the rules.
Last edited by MrGwangGwang on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

MrGwangGwang wrote:so long as I conform to the rules.
I have had a few complaints in general about "image" signatures. And have asked other in the past to limit there signatures to once per page. there are 15 post per page and when same person replies multi times on same page it does get annoying to see same image so many times. This can be turned "off" on any post by unchecking signature option while compossing message or you can turn it off by editing message.

thunderchero
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

MrGwangGwang wrote:If I see trash talk I respond - and he trash talks a lot.
If you feel there is trash, ignore or report!
Refer 2nd/3rd post in here:
thunderchero wrote:drokmed you know there is a report post option (yellow ! next to quote)so you do not have to spam a spam post?
MrGwangGwang wrote:I consider my signature amusing nothing more
Amusing on what and for whom?
Nm, I blocked it by adblocker now.
MrGwangGwang
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by MrGwangGwang »

Flocke I feel your posts on this matter are becoming tiresome and redundant. Please don't presume to instruct me on how to respond to trash on here. In my time at AFC I've never flagged or reported posts as I feel burdening admins with nonsense is petty and counterproductive. However, if the content of a post is unlawful or grossly indecent I'd have no problem reporting so please don't misinterpret. I simply made a passing affirmation of drokmed's response to Krazee's original post which is entirely my prerogative. Krazee chose to escalate matters from there which is his prerogative.
MrGwangGwang wrote:I consider my signature amusing nothing more...
Flocke wrote:Amusing on what and for whom?
For whom? That would seem to be self evident. Obviously it's amusing to me :) Furthermore, I find a Chakotay head on a womanizing body to be hilarious :wink:
QuasarDonkey
Code Analyst
Code Analyst

Post by QuasarDonkey »

:!: CENSORED :!:
Last edited by QuasarDonkey on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrGwangGwang
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by MrGwangGwang »

LMFAO :!: :!:
Last edited by MrGwangGwang on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

MrGwangGwang wrote:Flocke I feel your posts on this matter are becoming tiresome and redundant.
Be surprised but it doesn't bother me if you find my opinion on this matter tiresome. When I feel need for response I post, but I don't add "trash" to a topic I call "trash" just for the fun as it's nothing else than spam and in this case it was destructive posting when it already was decided not to delete. One could also name that 'bashing' which doesn't feel to me according to the rules, but I agree I am no admin to instruct you, and I do not wanna judge on this. Like you said, I do not tend to flag or report posts either as I often feel it to be counterproductive.
It would just be great if you could accept to keep a bit more tolerant on other peoples posts in the future. In my opinion you actually already escalated it with your first post in here.
MrGwangGwang wrote:I consider my signature amusing nothing more...
MrGwangGwang wrote:
Flocke wrote:Amusing on what and for whom?
For whom? That would seem to be self evident. Obviously it's amusing to me :) Furthermore, I find a Chakotay head on a womanizing body to be hilarious :wink:
That rather was a rhetorical question.

P.S.
QD, will you delete that picture by yourself, that is not according to rules for sure.
And it's rather rude to go on like this making fun of serious talk.
MrGwangGwang
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by MrGwangGwang »

In my view this thread escalated here with Krazee but naturally others will have their own opinions regarding that. Up to that point I was taking everything very light-heartedly, goofing off with my awesome Scooter posts etc lol!! There was no genuine malice intended with my initial criticism of Krazee's post - it was just something I said in passing. If Krazee can't take a little bloody nose maybe he should go back home and crawl under his bed. It's not safe on here and is not for the timid :) As for you Flocke I feel you're just trolling now. Continue if you must - it amuses me beyond words.
anjel
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by anjel »

hi there !
just passing by, as always... 8) , and i´ve noticed this got too far, even a tellarite can´t argue with that. So, please i ask to leave this behind and go on with more interesting topics, such as... improve the game we all love. Answering question, or making them in order to make a progress on the game, or whatever you want :)
And as i´ve been recommending lately, keep these kind of chit chat in pm

Thank guys, hope you all understand :wink:
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

Flocke, nice try but... just move on. Not worth the energy at all.

This idiot just likes to piss people off and doesn't take anything serious. It's all a big joke for him. Pretentious little hoser...

there are always people in life you hate from the very first moment. And you can't do anything about that. That's just the way it is.

So the thread "escalated" with the C-Lo track. That's funny as it was meant as my farewell gift.

Dunno if I'll check in here again anytime soon. There's still ICQ.

halt die Ohren steif Flocke und laß mal von dir hören.

edit:
QuasarDonkey wrote:I don't think Krazee or Gwang are trolls, and I value their presence both on this wonderbar site. Love all the people.
yea, sure :roll:

Flocke wrote:If now Krazee decides to leave, fine, got to hear that a doozen times already
did I mention that I hate those people the most? ;) nah, this time it's for real. you're better off w/o me here. I ruin the atmosphere so I gtg. Just logical.
anjel
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by anjel »

ok, topic locked

Return to “General Chat”