BOTF :)

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

Amazing
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

BOTF :)

Post by Amazing »

Hi folks. wanted to say a big hello to everyone. its been a while since my lost post. not working atm, so taking time to reacquaint myself with BOTF again. what a game :grin: i play another game called eve online with another player you all might remember, "Etan" were both playing BOTF again. i guess its time for the golden oldies to return to the arena to show you all how it was done years ago on the MSN gaming zone hehe.

Amazing_RSA
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Re: BOTF :)

Post by Flocke »

Nice! Welcome back dude!
There's not that much action here anymore but AFC is still alife and we continue to improve and mod the game. :)
With some effort you might bring a bit more action to mp area again, I'd be up for some matches now that I've some more time again.

cheers
Amazing
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Re: BOTF :)

Post by Amazing »

Nice one bud :smile: Glad to see the old game is still alive and kicking. with peeps like yourself about i guess it never will end hehe. We'll get a game soon then man, this week if your up for it. going to get in a few more hours of single player and hopefully a online game with etan before i come back officially to the MP scene.

Return to “General Chat”