USS Ares

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

pal28
Commander
Commander

USS Ares

Post by pal28 »

Hey folks Big hit movie Star Trek Axanar to come out soon there are already 3 parts of the trailer that have been produced here is a 21 min Trailer wich im sure you guys will like here is the youtube link to watch the trailer also id like to recommend to create the ares for BOTF UDM Mod would be cool take a peek im sure youl enjoy this 1 better then the jj crap heres a hint the phasers are much better viewing in this one i lost the old thread i made regarding axanar so without futher of due here is the trailer

http://youtu.be/1W1_8IV8uhA
When will we have another Enterprise-E?
Martok
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Re: USS Ares

Post by Martok »

You know, I meant to share this here a couple weeks ago when some friends alerted me to it, but I forgot. :oops: So I'm glad you mentioned it, pal.

Yeah, Axanar looks freaking awesome. And with the cast they've put together, well all I can say is I'm really looking forward to the final product! :grin:
"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal
cleverwise
Captain
Captain

Post by cleverwise »

I agree. I saw this several weeks ago myself and it looks incredible.
Hailing frequencies close,

Jeremy
Whether you rise or fall depends on... you!
adi
Commander
Commander

Post by adi »

thanks for the link guys; a real treat :razz:
pal28
Commander
Commander

Post by pal28 »

I hope they get real serious fundings to make further movies like jj did its merely gene roddenberry technology just different phasers looks awsome i hope it comes out sooner then expected the timeline will be resorted then plus it looks somethink like starfleet command game those games wer awsome too. the game industry has died down a bit to be fair but im sure they make a game for it but the movie looks awsome id like to see Thunderchero's smile on this one
AlexMcpherson79
Commander
Commander

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

Holy FU****we interrupted this transmission, as it is just a lot of swearing.... and now he's done... resuming...***

Let's see... There's Gary Graham, Aka Soval, playing... Soval. There's JG Hertzler (Martok), this time playing a human. I think that'll be his first human character? There's Tony Todd, a veteren guest actor, he also played Worf's Brother... Going outside of the canon trek veterens, there's Alec Peters who'se front running the whole thing, as Garth of Izar, whom he previously protrayed in fan project Phase II. From Battlestar Galactica, there's Kate Vernon who played Ellen Tigh... and Richard Hatch - the original Apollo (?), and as Tom Zarek on the reboot. Michael Hogan, also of BSG, will be in it according to a behind the scenes featurette. I forget what else there was.

... the prelude is definitely going on my favourites list... and I WANT a DVD Blu-Ray when it's finished.
pal28
Commander
Commander

Post by pal28 »

Somebody knows the secret stuff ov Gary Graham and when and where he is. wich is somethink you dont know

Return to “General Chat”