Is anyone doing a Doctor Who mod yet?

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

palmer89
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Is anyone doing a Doctor Who mod yet?

Post by palmer89 »

I think a Doctor Who mod for Birth of the Federation would be great!

I have ideas, but no clue how to make it myself. Is anyone interested in talking about how this might work?

Major Powers would be the Torchwood Empire ruled by Emperor Jack Harkness, the Dalek Empire, the Cybermen Empire, Sontaran Empire and the Gallifreyan Empire.

The Time Lord Academy for Starship Training for the Gallifreyan Empire and the Celestial Intervention Agency is the Time Lord Version of the Romulan Tal Shiar.

Doctor Who Minor Powers 1. Silurians 2. Skonnans 3. Oodkind 4. Sensorites 5. Nimons 6. Sycorax Empire 7. Sontarans 8. Hath Colonists 9. Rutans 10. Kaleds
11. Trakenites 12. Meron Empire 13. Jixen Empire 14. Vardans 15. Xerons 16. Moroks 17. Kastrians 18. Judoon Warriors 19. Ice Warriors 20. Adipose
21. Jacondans 22. Ogrons 23. Urbankans 24. Karfelons 25. Bandrils 26. Wirrn 27. Gastropods 28. Vervoids 29. Krynoids 30. Thals

Another idea is having the Doctor and the Master fighting the Daleks, Cybermen and the Sontarans while talking Minor Powers into helping them against each other at the same time!

Return to “General Chat”