Game Gussing Game

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

AlexMcpherson79
Commander
Commander

Re: Game Gussing Game

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

It's a mod. ... ;)

and that aint cropped, it scrolls for some reason :-(
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

well, ok. UI mods make the thing a bit harder of course. I'm gonna guess Elite Force 2. The only game where I've seen Ferengis in Starfleet Uniforms.
AlexMcpherson79
Commander
Commander

nope... it's a pretty massive mod, and NOT for EF2... but for EF1.

it includes EMOTES!
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

emotes? haha, that's interesting.

unfortunately, I'm not an expert when it comes to mods for EF. DR_Breen is (iirc), but I haven't seen him around here for quite some time now.
AlexMcpherson79
Commander
Commander

Give Up?

and yeah, the emotes are cool... includes the ability to "Sit", (no chair animated), and Type on a console, or at least, appear to be. if you stand just so...
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

AlexMcpherson79 wrote:Give Up?
uh well, I don't know it. so, yeah. I have to give up ^^

AlexMcpherson79 wrote: and yeah, the emotes are cool... includes the ability to "Sit", (no chair animated), and Type on a console, or at least, appear to be. if you stand just so...
sounds fun. I've played EF a lot. 1&2 are definitely some of the better ST games out there.
AlexMcpherson79
Commander
Commander

RPG-X. Here's a comparison for what it did for EF... it's like if we transformed the battle mode of BotF, into playing pretty much like ST Armada (minus fleet building), then in the strategic view, altered the way it handles objects in each sector, so you could have system(s) with no stars, with nebulas instead of stars (badlands), Binary systems, colonies on moons in systems with the only habitable places being those moons (currently, not possible with ST Supremacy since you need a colony there to add the moons as colonisable), empty sectors where you can build colonies or major bases, increase the number of races, make it optional to play against any but not all. (I'd love to have a "race" game, Feds versus Dominion, where on the race selection screen, when 'Minor' is ticked, but only those two are selected for major, the others become limited to being a minor race - max three systems, and I can have them as MEMBERS THEN build their major-empire-buildings!)

Only, RPG-X took it toward the, "We'll do all THIS, so we can go around talking, roleplaying as starfleet officers."

Though they do have some massive maps that are awesome.. Galaxy Class, Sovereign Class, there *was* a project to build voyager, but it only ever got as far as the bridge. and I mean one for multiplayer with multiple decks on one map, instead of how it is in tour mode on the expansion pack. There's a Saber/Sabre (?) and I'm sure there's a steamrunner too. Also, Shuttles, Klingon ship/base/other... all with the sort of functionality from single player maps and MORE. AND... AND!!! last time I was in the community, they had pretty much finished developping the system for an onscreen menu for turbolifts/transporters, bringing that system from Tour Mode into RPG-X for multiplayer.

I had a system that barely ran the game when it first came out... two whole systems and several years later, it could barely run *MASS EFFECT*... EF was no problem. RPG-X on the most detailed map, on my own as a test run? CRAWL!

Return to “General Chat”