New Idea

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

pal28
Commander
Commander

New Idea

Post by pal28 »

is it possible to seperate the saucer section on galaxy and the promethius class on Ultimate Dominion Mod? might be a good idea
When will we have another Enterprise-E?
Dr_Breen
Commodore
Commodore

Re: New Idea

Post by Dr_Breen »

you mean during tactical combat? i don't think so as it was never attended when the program was written do any action like this. Perhaps it's possible somehow using the new 3dfx engine but i have hardly no knowledge about this.
in the strategic view it might be possible using a special building for that which replaces 1 model with another but i see no way to replace 1 model (galaxy class) with 2 new ones (saucer + engine section)
Public BotF / EF2 Teamspeak 3 Server: 83.169.13.55
pal28
Commander
Commander

Post by pal28 »

like to see Thundercheros comments on this about the saucer and promethious is it possible Dr Breen Could be right how about you?
When will we have another Enterprise-E?
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

pal28 wrote:like to see Thundercheros comments on this about the saucer and promethious is it possible
this has been suggested/requested many times before, and thought it had already been answered.....

if it could be done, we would have done it a long time ago....

as for MPR++ the graphic engine could handle it, but since it still uses the original tactical combat commands it would have no way to control separation.

thunderchero

Return to “General Chat”