DxWnd full screen settings

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

DxWnd full screen settings

Post by thunderchero »

Hi Everyone,

I have always noticed that the full screen version of DxWnd is downloaded more than windowed version.

So I was wondering what are the DxWnd full screen setting that works for you?

The reason I ask my system for some reason no longer supports 1366 x 768 display resolution. Now when I use full screen DxWnd it display this way and mouse placement is incorrect.
Note; on my system 1024 x 768 is a valid mode so it displays properly without changing any settings within DxWnd.
1366.jpg
1366.jpg (220.65 KiB) Viewed 3485 times
The mouse position can be corrected easy enough by unchecking on input tab, "correct mouse position" but still displays in upper left corner.

To correct placement in upper left by checking on main tab, "run in window" and "Desktop" but this is a stretched screen to 1980 x 1080 and looks very bad to me.

But on my laptop with max resolution of 1366 x 768 it displays perfectly using full screen DxWnd. and when using windowed DxWnd on my laptop 1024 x 768 and 1366 x 768 has display errors due to no room for window border at top and bottom. :mad:

I need to setup the best possible pre-loaded setting for the all in one project.

Does your system support 1366 x 768?
This can be checked by going to control panel\display\adjust resolution\advanced settings in adapter tab "list all modes" and in new window you should have a list of all valid modes.

So if you have some time load up vanilla with the 1366 x 768 patch and let me know your result/problems
https://www.armadafleetcommand.com/get- ... le_id=1958

thunderchero

Return to “General Chat”