Star Trek Timelines

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

chestermike
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Star Trek Timelines

Post by chestermike »

Hi guys,

haven't been on here in ages, great reading about some games and your opinions on discovery etc. One game I cant see mentioned in Star Trek Timelines, I have picked it up and didn't like it to start with, however now I am taking my time and reading the missions properly I'm having a lot of fun. Anyone else playing this game? Thoughts on it if you are?

Thanks, Mike.
chestermike
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Re: Star Trek Timelines

Post by chestermike »

Guess no one plays this but me then....
captaindusk
Commander
Commander

Post by captaindusk »

Hi chestermike,

I do. I play Timelines since Day 1. I like the storytelling and atmosphere quite a lot. But I HATE the pay to win system and refuse to spend a single cent on it. Solving the missions however is quite annoying at times, especially if you have to do the same missions over and over again in order to get certain items to level up crew members. I also like the sheer variety of crew members that are available. Graphics are pretty neat for a mobile game. I like the additions they made over time with the arena ship battles and daily quests, shuttle missions and so on. Quite an enjoyable game and the only mobile game I play besides Star Trek Trexels which is also quite funny. Timelines is worth a look since it's free. And also available for free on Steam, with your progress being synchronized between Steam and your cell phone.
chestermike
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by chestermike »

Yeah i agree I never spend a penny. Using the warp system saves a lot of messing around upgrading your crew. The bit I love is the style of it and the storytelling. Wish i joined earlier so i could have done Borg month.

Return to “General Chat”