All in One version 2.0.0 installer

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: All in One version 2.0.0 installer

Post by thunderchero »

Hi Everyone,

Me and the wife are well, but where I live is now on a "stay at home" order for a month, so I resumed work on the All in One installer.

First thing I needed to do was finish adding the 1920 x 1080 resolution to all mods of the installer.

now that I have all the map sizes edited and loading properly I started looking at the "zoomed in" view settings.

With the new installer I hope to no longer need the "extended view" option at least for higher resolutions. I am hoping this is possible for all resolution.

While testing the 1920 x 1080 resolution it is looking very easy, I found if I set the zoomed in view and full map view the same on small galaxy the medium galaxy and large galaxy displayed very well on all map sizes. The large galaxy when zoomed in display over 25% of the galaxy and when medium galaxy was zoomed in displayed over 50% of the galaxy.

The 1366 x 768 looks like it will also work about the same with slightly lower percentages on medium and large galaxies with some minor editing of ship icons

Once I get the zoomed in set on all resolutions I plan on releasing a beta version without Mirror universe mod to test 1920 x 1080 and get feed back on zoomed in setting.

So keep an eye out for update with file link later in the week.

thunderchero

edit; I also plan on adding a few of the new patches to some of my mods for testing also.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: All in One version 2.0.0 installer

Post by thunderchero »

I started/split new topic for beta test info

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3890&p=51587#p51566

Return to “General Chat”