Hey Thunderchero, I have been meaning to ask for years...

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

Dewbacca
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Hey Thunderchero, I have been meaning to ask for years...

Post by Dewbacca »

I assume everyone here would love to sit and chat with Thunderchero... the countless hours of entertaining stories about the history of our community and the hundreds of questions we always wanted to ask, but knew he was too busy and didn't want to be a bother.

I can only imagine the total number of times I have caused his eyes to roll back in his head, and yet I am sure I could ask him more questions than a 5 yr old for days on end and never know what he knows about BotF. We should take more time to appreciate the gift that Thunderchero has been, and continues to be to our community...
But there are too many questions to be asked and answered for platitudes, even well deserved ones.

I for one would love to know more about the model spinning in his avatar.

And how quick can you make me a model of a space shark with a friggin laser on it's head?
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: Hey Thunderchero, I have been meaning to ask for years...

Post by thunderchero »

all members had there chance to sit and talk last May on the 20th anniversary. :grin:
Dewbacca wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:34 pm I for one would love to know more about the model spinning in his avatar.

And how quick can you make me a model of a space shark with a friggin laser on it's head?
that model is in UDM, and is the Heavy Assault Enforcer for the Dominion. When I released the rotating avatars I keep that one private for my personal use.

as for any new models, I don't even have any of the software installed on my system currently to create new models.
Dewbacca
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Dewbacca »

I was kidding about making a new model, just poking fun and the hundreds of requests you have had over the years.

Your models are certainly the pinnacle and a high bar set for any to follow.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

thunderchero wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:02 pm that model is in UDM, and is the Heavy Assault Enforcer for the Dominion.
It would look sweet in Supremacy... :wink:
We need to revamp the Dominion models. Badly.

Return to “General Chat”