The world is a hologram

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

Axis
Commander
Commander

The world is a hologram

Post by Axis »

I have wondered the reality of this world, and I noticed some time ago, that even the earth does not circle the sun fully logically, but by the clock instead.
By perfect logic it should circle the sun by laws of motion, not by the clock.
By laws of motion the earth rotates in 24 hours always the same amount, and at the same time the earth circles the sun. If in the midsummer clock is at 12 at midday, thus in the midwinter at the same clock time there should be midnight (the planet is then at the other side of the sun). If the planet accelerates or decelerates it's rotation speed when orbiting the sun, depending on the direction of orbit, then circulation by clock is almost possible, but then in a year of time the planet's rotation speed has changed radically.

So, the world must be some kind of a hologram, a hologram consisting of sensations, a dream if you will.

Everything in this world has a flaw in it, and that's just all too many to be a coincidence.

But anything and everything can be possible, even the so called impossible (I mean in positive ways too).
Last edited by Axis on Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:19 pm, edited 115 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Re: The world is a hologram

Post by Axis »

Also, the centrifugal forces should have turned the earth's axis upright a long time ago.
Just like a child's toy, which stays upright when you spin it enough and then place it on the floor.

It's kinda twisted now, tilted.
Impress the Empress.
slickrcbd
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by slickrcbd »

If they had turned the axis upright things would have been as described in the OP.
Since it is still tilted, the day/night and seasonal cycles are not perfectly symmetrical.
Whose to say that a billion years ago the Earth was not tilted even more than is is now?
Things change slowly on this kind of scale.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

I don't think so, the idea that tilt of planetary axis has any effect to day/night cycle is skewed, perverted.
It's almost the same with the quantum computers and quantum mechanics in all, being in two opposite positions at the same time (on and off), there is a word for that kind of thing, it's called insanity. So, insane computers, what's next.

But, there's more: I've noticed that the flags of the nations of earth (actually not just the nation flags) are usually not made in the clearest and simplest form, 1 X 2, they are always something like 12 X 23 or so.
1 X 2 is the easiest form of rectangular flag to look (I always make my flags in that form, maybe I'm an exception to the rule).

It's the same with the monitors, the 1920 x 1080 for example, the simplest would be just 2000 x 1000, it'd be close to the movie theater/widescreen 21 x 9.

Because of economics, there are different standards for movies and normal screens.
Just one standard would be perfect, one for both widescreen and normal use, a 1 X 2 standard (with different sizes for different occasions of course).
Last edited by Axis on Mon May 22, 2023 8:54 pm, edited 69 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Then there's the alphabet, some types of alphabet are made just too difficult, like arabic or chinese.
When things go difficult, they tend to go wrong.

I pushed it a little further and came up with these:
The alphabet of Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia.
Fontit 9 1.png
Fontit 9 1.png (5.94 KiB) Viewed 550 times
Fontit 9 2.png
Fontit 9 2.png (5.4 KiB) Viewed 550 times
36 total (4 times 9).

They are mostly latin, some are cyrillic, and some are new.
There can be no more of them without breaking the forms, so there's more of them than for example in the standard english alphabet, nordic vowel letters like Ä and Ö. Also new letters for NG, CH, CSH, SH, TH and so on.

It begins with S,TH,E,R,CH,L,Y,Q,H,A,N,C,D,M...
They look a little alien, but that's what makes them interesting.

This language is spoken almost like finnish, the letters are always similarly pronounced in the same way, no matter what kind of word there is.
There are no pronounced double vowels or consonants = one letter meaning two letters, they are written separately instead.
Like this: Imperia is Imperia, not Imppeeria, which would mean a different thing.
Also, the language has words from all languages plus some more, so that there is a different word for every one thing.
Like finnish word Oikea (right as a concept), then german-like word Richtich (right as a direction).
Last edited by Axis on Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:34 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Then comes the trickier part, the numbers.
As we know, the whole world uses the same arabic numbers, the 10-system.
This one has many correct answers, like in the computer languages, there's the 16-system which works just fine.
But, could there be another system, like the 8-system, it works too.

So, by using simple forms and the 9 vowels that exist I came up with these (a 9-system).
The numbers of Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia:
Digitit 1-9 1.png
Digitit 1-9 1.png (103.11 KiB) Viewed 547 times
Digitit 1-9 2.png
Digitit 1-9 2.png (98.57 KiB) Viewed 547 times
They use simple words for them: 1=Sex,2=Syx,3=Sax,4=Söx,5=Sõx,6=Säx,7=Sox,8=Sux and 9=Six.
(The Y is pronounced in the nordic way, not as in english as I).
There's no zero.
There's the concept of 10s, for example 10 would be Thex, therefore: 11=Thexsex,12=Thexsyx,13=Thexsax, the logic continues: 21=Thyxsex,31=Thaxsex, etc.

So, there won't be a number monster like one billion one hundred eleven million one hundred eleven thousand one hundred eleven for 1 111 111 111, but a simple one like Rexthexsex for one hundred eleven (111).
Last edited by Axis on Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:56 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

Would a well structured universe be any more logical? We live in chaos and the world is irrational. To believe in things that have no well-founded proof is just a form of mind blindness blanking out part of the chaos in the try to structure your inner imagination. An early form of mentally disorder if you will. But go on and let us participate, I'm eager to see what comes next. :D

One note on the monitor resolutions - not stepping into the other nonesense - by whom did you get the idea that a decimal based counting is any more logic then the binary or octal based? If at all it should be 2048x1024. But well, there are more weird resolution standards established, see: Image
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

A well, a perfectly structured universe would use perfect logic, therefore it equals as more logical.

And... the part of giving explanations: if the world is a hologram consisting of sensations, then the "proof" that is given within this hologram to any thing is just as ill-founded as any, there's no point, any explanation can be false or true.

The monitor resolution that I gave, was only an example, the 2048x1024 would do the same.

This mind-blindess and mental disorder is quite widespread, it's called religion.

I guess this perfect universe logic "nonsense" is my religion.

I separated myself from church, there was no point in that depressive boredom.
Also, the seven sins have one good one among them, lust, lust makes things interesting.

Christian church is a praise to misery, they even have a guy nailed on a cross as their symbol.

It seems the more extreme the religions in this world are, the less you're supposed to enjoy of things, so do they actually represent hell than heaven in that sense.
Last edited by Axis on Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:56 am, edited 8 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

There's no party which suites me, they all have something good and they all have something bad and that bad seems to count more than the good.
If I voted one party, then I'd be giving up a whole lot of things in favor for this one party.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Well, there's the quantum computer dilemma, I've read it can be in three different states, the 0, the 1, and the 0 and 1 simultaneously.
If you use common sense logic, there should be states 0, 1 and 2.
0 and 1 at the same time is like if you're in New York and California states at the same time, impossible I think.
Last edited by Axis on Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impress the Empress.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

Lets say I felt you deserved an answer to those mind blowing theories you brought up. ;)

A perfectly structured universe is not logic at all. The only explanation for the existence of matter there is by today is rooted in chaos. Already at the lowest scale, by what rule could there be any difference based on location and time. Why shouldn't it be a plain nothing? Watching out for the stars, it is found that all matter must have been originated in a single spot in the universe. How logic is that? They even can name a date and science suggests that there simply existed no time before. I don't believe so. It is far out of my imagination that there could have been a single root of existance out of no cause.

I rather think our view on the universe still is very limited and we hardly can imagine what might happen on a far far larger scale. And also to the lower scale, we have a very limited understanding. From what is known, the space actually is not empty at all, even in vacuum. It is like we live on a whitecap of an endless ocean we do not see.

But back to your dilemmas. You find countless of those throught the web and it is impossible effort to in depth research and explain all of those, specially given that some are still heavily disputed in science. In the end like you say, one can never proof or disproof we are living in a hologram and all the world is imagination or whether there exist any form of higher being. It is key of those believings that it is out of reach for proof. And it is rather the will to believe in some predetermined path of life that frees you from those kind of questions.

That's exactly what makes people become religous fanatics. They are full of fear to loose path and sense of life with all the years they already spent for it to find structure. They keep path no matter what cost, just to not question their own being. And they rather attempt to form the world to fit their imagination of truth than to question it, cause it would question their own being just as well, even if it means to give away life. And in the end there is always part of things that cannot be fully explained, giving you some base to argument.

On the other hand, when you watch back history, it is those questions that brought up new natural rules and constants to bring new light to the limited view of understanding we have. But then why those natural rules and constants actually exist and are exactly the way we know and not any different is right another curiosity noone knows to explain.

The quantum dilemma is crazy stuff indeed. It is like a brute force attack of testing all the possibilities at once. But this likely can be compared with the different states of water. If frozen or vaporized it doesn't care on stimulation, but if liquified it passes the only passable route. The critical part is rather how such quantum behaviour is implemented and used with our binary computer systems. So far they have massive failure rates to compensate by failure tolerant algorithms and retry. But don't expect me to study and solve the riddles of quantum mechanics.
I am happy there are still undisclosed riddles to be discovered. :)
slickrcbd
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by slickrcbd »

Axis wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:27 am Then comes the trickier part, the numbers.
As we know, the whole world uses the same arabic numbers, the 10-system.
This one has many correct answers, like in the computer languages, there's the 16-system which works just fine.
But, could there be another system, like the 8-system, it works too.

So, by using simple forms and the 8 vowels that exist I came up with these (a 9-system).
The numbers of Universia Infinitia Paradisia.
Numbat 1-0 Uusi.jpg
They use simple words for them: 1=Qyx,2=Qax,3=Qex,4=Qäx,5=Qöx,6=Qox,7=Qux,8=Qix and 0=Yx.
(The Y is pronounced in the nordic/german way, not as in english as I).
The logic continues with the 10-numbers in this way: 10=Hyx,20=Hax,30=Hex, etc.

So, there won't be a number monster like one billion one hundred eleven million one hundred eleven thousand one hundred eleven for 1 111 111 111, but a simple one like Nyxhyxqyx for one hundred eleven (111).
The issue with those symbols is that they are as bad as the Latin alphabet for those that are dyslexic.
Think of the issue of telling apart a p, q, d, or b for people who have trouble telling the orientation.
The Arabic number system is just as bad for 6 and 9 if you are dyslexic.

Also your example should list what 1,111,111,111 would be, not cop out at 111, unless they resort to their equivalent of scientific notation after 888 (you did say base 9, right?).
Finally, why base 9? Is it just to be different? I can see a reason to use octal, decimal, base 12 (dealing with batches of a dozen came up a lot in the past), hexadecimal, or sexagesimal, but not base nine.
I can also see a reason to use base 13 if you want to throw a Douglas Adams joke.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

Base 9 seems weird indeed but for trinary operations it might give a nice representation. But I think no matter what place in the universe, the most used divider will be 2. Me and you. And it gives a bad choise this case.

As for base 12 I agree, this was often discussed as a better choise to base 10 given you have two more clean dividers with 2,3,4 and 6 compared to 2 and 5. And our clock is base 12 as well.
slickrcbd
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by slickrcbd »

Yep, I've seen those discussions. I can see arguments for base 8 or base 16 that are nearly as strong, but base 12 has very strong arguments.

The only purpose for base-13 was for a Douglas Adams joke in that base136 * base139=base1342.
Last edited by slickrcbd on Thu May 21, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

A perfectly structured universe is not logic at all?
Well, if world is a hologram of sensations: this is something I came up when combining star trek and some ancient greek philosopher's idea, in the idea he wrote of the basic existence of the world that is perceived as sensations, nothing more basically, that what it is in the root of it all.

In my conclusion these sensations are projected telepathically from outside directly into the consciousness, the whole world you can see, smell, hear, taste, feel and think.

This phase we are living in now is full of irrationalities, but also functions that work, like walking, eating, drinking, driving a car etc.
If you think a little more, there should have been an even more irrational phase of living, in which you have only one leg, one arm, one eye and so on, walking, eating, drinking, driving a car could have been more difficult, painful, all the way to the point in which there is a real chaos, you'd be sucked in a black hole for example.

Now, after this irrational period or phase becomes a more perfect version of the world, which also feels better, and that's because it is more perfect.
In the end, will come the perfect universe, which is a real paradise, everything works there, there's no rust, no wear and tear etc.

So, I think this is a part of somekind of training, in which the best solutions to everything are made to feel good, and the worst bad.
It's also possible that the things we see, hear, etc did not feel like anything in the beginning, they all felt like neutral, so there was the possibility to do the negative things without thinking of it (like beat the crap out of someone, or drive a car accident), now it is being projected with feelings, so that it's never used again, and the positive things feel good, they will be the ones that are used.

And the proof, which I cannot show you, just tell, are like: when you are a child, you stumble and fall, until you learn to walk properly, more logically, in a more perfect way.
Heck, I haven't seen nightmares in 30 years any more.
In my experience, these things just ease off as time passes.
Last edited by Axis on Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Impress the Empress.

Return to “General Chat”