The world is a hologram

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

Axis
Commander
Commander

Re: The world is a hologram

Post by Axis »

This is based on visual representation, by using these angular forms, there can be only nine different forms.

That 111 example was just lazy of me, but you get the general idea from there.
Last edited by Axis on Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impress the Empress.
slickrcbd
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by slickrcbd »

The problem is that there are two sets of symmetrical numbers that are identical in shape, but rotated or mirrored. People with dyslexia would have trouble telling them apart.
If you want a "rational, perfect" system, you'd want something that would work for everyone.
I pointed out that dyslexics have trouble with 6 and 9 in our Arabic system, and they have trouble with the letters d,b,p, and q, and sometimes g. Then again, normal people sometimes have trouble with I, l, and 1 depending on the font. Don't get me started with product keys and telling apart 0 and O.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

This does not take people with problems in count, so, it's perfect in the other way (in a perfect universe all can read them as they are).
Last edited by Axis on Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

There are 6 level 2 substates (Endymions) of Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia.
I am more or less guessing they are the sectors of the Estroversum.
Last edited by Axis on Thu May 18, 2023 5:21 am, edited 20 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Level 3 substates (Federations) of Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia are the galaxies, there's so far 572 pairs of symbols, so 572 galaxies (695 in 9-based math).
Last edited by Axis on Thu May 18, 2023 5:19 am, edited 24 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Back to the hologram :

It's not just the earth that does impossible things in space, but also the moon.

They say moon has a dark side.

Well, if the sun is in the east and the moon in south, there's half moon, that is quite possible, but if they are in those positions, shouldn't the sun shine also on the "dark side", a half moon there too.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Then there's the looking out for water in ground with a willow branch.

I've seen it happen, it really bends over water pipes that are in the ground, but I still don't believe it.

It's more like magic, but, if the world is a hologram, then it's quite possible.
Impress the Empress.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

Axis wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:14 am Then there's the looking out for water in ground with a willow branch.
Lol, yeah, try often enough and you get lucky. Or go visit a well made magic show and find countless of samples that might miss the obvious explanation of e.g. they knew ahead of where to search and just intended to trick you.

I don't want to pick up each of your thoughts, but let me instead elaborate on why a perfectly structured universe is not logic at all.

Instead of just giving my own perception to the best again, I invested some time to seek the web for some well founded sources that give a good understanding of what science knows by today, without of becoming too lengthy or throwing around with obscure theoretical calculations.
You made me read up alot on recent space discoveries! I hope to give you a good read. :)

So why is a well structured universe not logic?
In essence, there should be plain nothing and it wouldn't become any more logic when you have a perfectly patterned imbalance of matter and the nothingness.
Further, you need an imbalance of forces to explain why matter could have formed in one or another concrete location.
Check this great description published by cern on the matter-antimatter asymmetry problem over here: https://home.cern/science/physics/matte ... ry-problem

This matter-antimatter imbalance is key in the big bang theory, which is found undisputable by nowerdays physics given the expanding distance of observable galaxies, at least up to the very early age of the known universe. The physics that actually caused the 'big bang' and those that applied to the very early beginning however are still highly disputed.

The closest look to the early age of the universe is given by the observable microwave background. By the big bang theory it is a result of the light flash that occured when the first atoms were formed. This light over time and the continuous expansion of the universe got red-shifted to micro waves. Indeed space looks almost unique here no matter in what direction you look, but already then some little fluctuations can be observed.
Published by Nasa you find a great description that illustartes the little fluctuations of the 'almost' uniform microwave background:
https://wmap.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/bb_cosmo_fluct.html
For newer results by the planck satellite check https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswith ... -universe/

Now one might wonder why we are still to see an after-glow of that time and why it equals in every direction. Reason is that we are part of the expansion and on the long scale, things drift away so fast in the universe that we are only able to ever see a little tiny bubble of it. Further by the time the light emitted, space is thought to already have expanded tremendously.
I found a great article on Forbes that both describes our little bubble view on the universe as well as how those little fluctuations added up to large scale structures over time. Additionally it gives a great sight on how the cosmic web is thought to be looking:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswith ... ook-shape/

I guess 570 galaxies don't even make a tiny pixel when you try to envision the full cosmic web. Already by observations of the hubble telescope it is suggested that there exist hundreds of billions of galaxies in the observable universe. Check this: https://www.space.com/25303-how-many-ga ... verse.html Truly unimaginable.

But back to the tiny fluctuations that presumably had such a large effect to the existence of space. While you find countless of theoretic articles based on mathematical simulations, and while there also have been publications claiming for experimantal proof in the past, I want to point out another great article on Forbes that investigates some more recent observations on the so called 'virtual particles' filling the empty space: https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswith ... e-effects/

That leaves me to say we are made of chaos! :grin:
Or at least there must be something going on below all the perceptible particle space. And that likely also counted for those little turbulances already in the earliest of the big bang. Some kind of reaction we only have theories in the quantum mechanics for.
But quantum theoretics and string theory are way beyond what my little mind is able to grasp for now.

Time for a small youtube video. I opted to pick the following one given it focuses on the incompleteness of the big bang physics and it specially points out the common misunderstanding of the beginning of time and the expansion vs explosion of the big bang:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8gV05nS7mc
Like with a black hole of course at the root of the big bang anomaly to no surprise by infinite compression you mathematically will reach a spot where no time can be measured. But actually it is just an extrapolation of the physics we know. And we don't know the physics that go beyond of the event horizon of a black hole and whether it actually compresses infinite. It further might be that our rules of relative time don't apply the same below particle scale.
Additionally, if there was an observer outside of the big bang, the time for it actually would be left unaffected and could happily go beyond the birth of the universe we know. It is just that we see no light from the outside that it is assumed to be the only universe and all existance is rooted in a single big bang.

Now if you prefer to continue question everything to fit your hologram vision, actually I must say if the world was all too perfect with explanations to everything and in all so perfect balance I had a way higher mistrust in my personal senses. And what should I take for real at all if all my senses are a deception? What sense does it make to let one float and belive in an imaginary world? It is way too irrational to believe. And it is way more irrational to base such a believe on irrational circumstances. I mean why the heck should one build such an imaginary deception to such a detailed extend and then seed mistrust by placing some weird extras like some virtual guys waving around with a willow branch? I mean would you trust those guys to be any more real than your virtual perception?
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Actually, there is an explanation to this phenomenon, the willow branch should be water sensitive, it does after all usually grow in damp places, at least around here.

And then the other parts:
I've read of these physics-related things you mentioned (well, I haven't watched the video), but frankly it's become somewhat boring to me in the years.
It's a little like if I still believe in them unquestioningly, then I'm still at the beginning.
Last edited by Axis on Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

There are theories that the universe might be unlimited in size.
In essence, it is something that no one can ever comprehend.
So, what's the use in that, nothing, it is utterly pointless.
Then there comes the multiverse theory, in which the number of possible universes is unlimited also.

As we know, there are limited number of colors people can see, there are theories of colors that exist outside the wavelengths that human eye can see, but there is no proof they are actually different in color than these that exist for humans.
I'd call that a constant, there are limited number of colors.
Also, if you take a triangle, add an angle to it, and you have a square basically, then the pentagon, this goes on until you reach cirle, you cannot go any further. With ellipses and such, you just add different lengths of angles to the form, and you come up with them, so, there are limited number of them too, You cannot go any further, unless you repeat yourself, come up with the exact same forms as before.

Therefore a limited universe has more logic than the unlimited one, at least it can be comprehended.

This universe is told to be approximately 13 billion light years in diameter, I think it is too large, think of the possible forms that exist on this planet for example, in the countless of billions of planets that exist out there, there must become vast amounts of repetition, a lot of them would be exactly the same.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impress the Empress.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

I don't need chaos, but a world too simplified makes me question.
Also there is no reason to believe in repetion in an endless universe when there are endless ways of combination. When you think of, each single moment in time there are already endless possibilities.

Well, physics become tough to grasp at a certain level and like I said the physics known is far from complete. However physics is exactly what you get with when you do serious analysis by observation. Simply going the route of denying the complicated is like still believing in a flat world.

It is great to question things, I do it all the time, but the majority of people actually doesn't even look for a serious explanation. Instead like you they rather tend to keep things simple and make it fit to their own imaginatory world of what they already found true.
But when you stick to build up your holographic bubble, what keeps you from becoming a fanatic yourself at some point?
All that's out of your limited world of imagination is always denied.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

If the universe is truly endless, then there would also be endless amount of repetition too.

Well, I don't buy that explanation of endless possible combinations, if there are limited number of things, you can combine everything only so many times in the end with that logic.

Flat world theory was based on serious analysis by observation of that time, so I really don't believe these answers they give as nowadays are the final thing in everything.
Last edited by Axis on Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

A serious explanation typically translates to unpleasant and difficult.

I think this "holographic bubble" is just as plausible as any explanation. To the part of fanaticism, who knows what tomorrow brings, you never know, though I hope not.

If I want to imagine a better world without all the wrong and ugly things of this world, I have a limited imagination? It's like trying to force me like of bad things.
Last edited by Axis on Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

The Imperial Federation of the Estroversum I mentioned before has nine levels:
(Imperion) Level 1 Imperial Federation : the Estroversum (1) flags : symbol 1x1
(Endymions) Level 2 substates : sectors of the Estroversum (6) symbols 3x3
(Federations) Level 3 substates : galaxies (572) symbols 5x5
(Supranations) Level 4 substates : galactic sectors (10s of thousands) symbols 7x7
(Palatinions) Level 5 substates : star clusters (millions) symbols 9x9
(Dominions) Level 6 substates : star groups (100s of millions) symbols 11x11
(Hyperions) Level 7 substates : solar systems (10s of billions) symbols 13 x 13
(Unitarions) Level 8 substates : planetary territories (trillions) symbols 15 x 15
(Metropolions) Level 9states : city states (hundreds of trillions) symbols 17 x 17

With these numbers, it may be possible that the whole Estroversum could fit inside the Milky way galaxy.
Estroversum's form is a sphere.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:51 am, edited 18 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

When you somehow devide the universe to sectors, below of those sectors you'll at least find some large scale structures like the Laniakea supercluster. Here an image also included with the large scale structure article from Forbes I posted above:
The little red dot is known as the milky way galaxy.
Of course, below of the Laniakea supercluster you also find the Virgo Supercluster and below of it the 'Local Group' of which our tiny milky way is part of. For a better description watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENyyRwxpHo

On Wikipedia I found this nice image (a bit large to embed):
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... all%29.png
Also check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location_of_Earth it has some nice illustrations.
That given, better just start at the galaxy level.

Beside of this, with star group I think you rather mean 'star system group' or 'stellar system group' that includes the planets.
Planets is kind of an abstraction as well. I'm still sad they officially declassified Pluto to a dwarf planet, where there are more of it in our solar system.
Celestial body would be more comprehensive, also taking the many large moons into account. But well, even some empty space region might be of interest to occupy. Therefore I'd rather opt to something like 'Stellar Presence'.
Going that route, you also miss the 'glactic quadrant' of Star Trek.

Then the continental states, they are without meaning when they encompass the space. And also the focus on continents might be a bit short looking when you have a water world. Possibly better go with a more generalized 'surface region' or 'regional state' or 'regional presence' or something.

Then the city states. I really don't get this one. What is the meaning of a federation of a few cities below regional state? If looking for an address instead you'd rather go for a 'regional location' but as far I understand you talk of the growth level of the imperial federation. That case you might be looking for a 'federal state' like we have here in germany. My home city in fact makes up such a federal state, although that is an exception.

Ah and beside all of this. I can't tell if in an endless universe you'd find a world looking same to the one we live in. But I find it highly inprobable, already for the reason that we don't live in a discrete world and that when you deviate by the slightest, it adds up over time which is exactly what you see with the little fluctuations I mentioned above. So even if you'd find such a world, it is totally unlikely that would hold up for long. But when you watch back in time of our earth's history, all the current planet condition is based on a very specific pre-condition. This possibly limits the probability of possible outcomes, but also makes our earth the way it is very unique for sure.
In any case, the number of possible combinations already at atom level is so immens huge I rather imagine a few trillion of universes than the number of this outcome. :lol:

Return to “General Chat”