The world is a hologram

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

Axis
Commander
Commander

Re: The world is a hologram

Post by Axis »

Wild thread, that's a good thing I think.

I don't have other hard feelings toward Flocke, except that no one actually deserves to be insulted, no matter what they think.
Last edited by Axis on Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

Axis wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:34 am I don't have other hard feelings toward Flocke, except that no one deserves to be insulted, no matter what they think.
By all the non-sense I've read, I could call myself being felt insulted as well. The one post you accused me for insulting is where I *jokingly* with a smile face stated a little harsh that one needs to look for proof and evaluate all the disproof there is to find, otherwise one just neglects reality. I must admit, at that point I didn't took your 'vision' for serious.

Further I tried hard to keep polite and invested time and effort for research and not just shouted blaming words. To my opinion that is a far better expression of value than pure ignorance. ;)

But like we've learned, it is all part of one's personal holographic perception. So just feel enthused and esteem the nearing perfection, the all so often presumed ultimate end of all being in the current form of existence. Or whatever estimate you have. :roll:

Also, with spreading your vision and leaving it for discussion in a diverse forum like this, you should be ready to get washed by a multitude of thinkings. By my guess the most now rather keep quiet to not possibly risk more fire to the debate.

Peace
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Well, then, there seems to have been some misunderstanding, where I come from, if you put a smiley after an insult, you're considered to be a jerk, a moron. Unless... it's something sexual (A mistress humiliating slaves for example), but in an ordinary man to man conversation it's just plain stupid.
Perhaps it's just a german way of greeting new ideas.
You did not mention being insulted back then.
Last edited by Axis on Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Yup.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:20 am, edited 15 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Sketch of Treknor Atlantis, a starbase of Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia.
Treknor Atlantis.png
Treknor Atlantis.png (3.39 KiB) Viewed 267 times
Last edited by Axis on Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Another weird thing are the colors, blue is the darkest and yellow the lightest of the so called colourful colours.

They should all be just as dark or light in the middle of lightness or anywhere else, when going towards black, they should get all the same amount darker and lighter when going toward white, not going solo and doing that asymmetrically, others more and others less.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:43 am, edited 13 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

Dude, in the light spectrum, red has the lowest light frequency, and blue the highest of the very reduced visible light spectrum. To perceive the colors we have up to three types of tiny little receptors in the eye that react on green, red or blue. All the rest is mixed virtual interception by your mind. It is assumed our green light receptors are most sensitive for evolutionary reasons, followed by red. Further, other than you see when looking at the sun, green actually is emitted by it the most.

Some nice reedup on our green sun I found at:
http://solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/ac ... enSun.html

For evolutionary eye genetics I didn't find any good articles that fast, so just google yourself.
Interesting however would be what you see when we had a fourth receptor for ultra violet color like e.g. some birds have. :)
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Well, this has nothing to do with that mainstream boring, this was about the hologram.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impress the Empress.
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

Flocke wrote:Interesting however would be what you see when we had a fourth receptor for ultra violet color like e.g. some birds have.
Yea, kinda hard to imagine. Also not sure what to think of the perception of the Mantis Shrimp which has like 12-16 different receptors. Truly fascinating animal.

Axis, what's the manpower of the station? How's gravity generated? Looks like a yoyo from my pov.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

I haven't thought about the crew complement in depth, but I'd guess it begins from 10 000, maybe 100 000, depending on the size of the thing.
Of course, there's room for passing passengers, so the total people on board could be a lot.

Gravity could be generated by gravity plating.

the "yoyo" look is because of balance, second saucer section assures that, you could see some resemblance to the space station from 2001:A space odyssey (Stanley Kubrick's film) or Cylon basestar from original Galactica-series.
Last edited by Axis on Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Just a point I have noticed, about languages, why don't they invent some other words for things.
There can be: general general met major major who told that to corporal corporal at capital capital.
OR,
in finnish, kuusi palaa, means a ridiculous amount of several things, like:
kuusi palaa= six pieces
kuusi palaa= number six is on fire
kuusi palaa= number six returns
kuusi palaa= a spruce is on fire
kuusi palaa= a spruce returns
kuusi palaa= your moon is on fire
kuusi palaa= your moon returns.

The only point in these two is that they make fine jokes.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Planetary supercomputer, Internetor Tekchnodrom of Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia is a fully optical computer inside a white pyramid shaped building.

All other supercomputers built in the same fashion in other cities.
Last edited by Axis on Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

Reminds me of the latest ethereal building of the Science never Ends mod for Rimworld. I love that game. I'm currently running it with 400+ mods installed. It's fun to create my own ideology and just build a colony. Insane game, nothing like it but damn it can be cruel.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

The scifi series of Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia is the Pioneer Universum, an enhanced Star Trek of sorts, which includes klingons, romulans, borg etc., maybe all those races and empires of ST and from other scifi too, like the games Star Control.

There is also a spin-off series telling about stargate, Pioneer Universum something (dunno name yet), it would be like Stargate, but in the Star Trek-like universe and the force behind the stargate would not be the United States, but The Terran Federation instead.

It should fit there, cos in ST there was the Tkon empire (or was it Iconians...) which utilised same type of transportation, also in this series it might be a military secret, like in Stargate.

There'd be games about the Pioneer Universum, just like BotF and others.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

About that planetary supercomputer, there's no television whatsoever in Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia, but personal computers with big screens. All computers are connected to the planetary network, so everyone can stream movies, series, news and such in high quality to their screens from the imperial federation network.
Impress the Empress.

Return to “General Chat”