Auto Colony Management

Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Misfire
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Re: Auto Colony Management

Post by Misfire »

I'd think you'd want it to just move it up in priority. Like you said, it's kind of necessary for resource PF's to be built regardless.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

Misfire wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:28 pm I'd think you'd want it to just move it up in priority. Like you said, it's kind of necessary for resource PF's to be built regardless.
Done. But resources are pretty high on the priority list of Buildings anyway - unless we want to also give them priority over the constrution of PFs too :?: But that might generate unemployment and/or starvation. So... :?:
Misfire
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Misfire »

Iceman wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:46 pm
Misfire wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:28 pm I'd think you'd want it to just move it up in priority. Like you said, it's kind of necessary for resource PF's to be built regardless.
Done. But resources are pretty high on the priority list of Buildings anyway - unless we want to also give them priority over the constrution of PFs too :?: But that might generate unemployment and/or starvation. So... :?:
If it's pretty high in the priorities anyway, maybe it doesn't make sense to even have that as an option. Could hide the button but leave the infrastructure there in case we run across some other option that makes sense.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

Misfire wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:28 pm If it's pretty high in the priorities anyway, maybe it doesn't make sense to even have that as an option. Could hide the button but leave the infrastructure there in case we run across some other option that makes sense.
I think we can leave it, at least for very small systems it might be of some use.
For now it is working, I'll try to see how it can be made to be more useful.

Iceman wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:29 am The Manage Production Facilities options are not yet working, it'll always use Balanced for now. Should change in the future.
The future is now :wink:
While some improvements might still be needed, I think that only Intelligence is not yet doing anything.

Iceman wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:29 am One question about the Resource Production option:
Right now the colony will only build resource generating buildings if this option is enabled.
It nows does what the tooltip says, increases priority.

Return to “Supremacy”