Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Supremacy new release

Post by Iceman »

I just noticed that I forgot to update the bins in the 20220910 patch :oops:
so it was essentially the same patch as 20220830. Sorry, I'll release a new patch later today.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

New patch.
Besides the changes that should have been in the 20220910 patch, it also features:
- envoys working for member civs too (not recalled on membership, can be assigned to members, etc - needs to be tested further)
- the Borg AI should now build Intelligence buildings (the Central Nexus) to increase min PopSupport
- attacking a shipyard that is upgrading should decrease the upgrade construction status (needs to be tested)
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

New patch.

Iceman wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:01 pm
geordie wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:22 am I noticed a (marginal) inconsistency.
If I continue playing the game by some turns my colony ship can start terraforming a planet even if a colony ship of other empire appeared in that system in the same turn. If I make a save and start from that save again always that other colony ship is terraforming the planet.
I do not request any privilege for the player, I suppose a kind of random formula would decide about that.
Iceman wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:43 pm In the end, it ends up being legit, but looks off.
Actually, no, you're right geordie, it can happen that the AI gets an (unintentional) advantage.
I'll try to make the issue less pronounced, but we need to address the way the AI turns are handled.
I made it possible for all civs in the sector to be able to give the terraform (and build station) order, and the orders are sorted out when they're supposed to kick in (this logic was already there, but not being able to give the order was making it moot). This means though that you will be able to give the order BUT you might not actually be the one that will carry it out - which might be misleading.

Also fixed an ugly bug with the resource production setting in autobuild.

Return to “Supremacy”