haha-f4.png (5.4 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
haha-f3.png
haha-f3.png (5.42 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Supremacy new release

Post by Iceman »

Hmm, those are really really good. Can we use them?
What did you use to make them? Paint 4 Kids? :razz:
Sodbuster2020
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sodbuster2020 »

I had wondered if there wasn't an intel screen for it to shortcut too. I did get this one earlier

One or more errors occurred.

Server stack trace:
at Supremacy.Game.GameEngine.DoProduction(GameContext game) in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Game\GameEngine.cs:line 2230
at Supremacy.Game.GameEngine.DoTurn(GameContext game) in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Game\GameEngine.cs:line 317
at Supremacy.WCF.SupremacyService.<>c__DisplayClass53_0.<DoTurnCore>b__0() in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyService\SupremacyService.cs:line 639
at System.Linq.Observable.<>c__DisplayClass130.<>c__DisplayClass132.<ToAsync>b__12f()

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
at Supremacy.WCF.SupremacyService.<DoTurnCore>d__53.MoveNext() in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyService\SupremacyService.cs:line 642

Exception rethrown at [1]:
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable.ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
at Supremacy.WCF.SupremacyService.<ProcessTurn>d__52.MoveNext() in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyService\SupremacyService.cs:line 523

Exception rethrown at [2]:
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__1(Object state)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

----------------------------------------

Index must be within the bounds of the List.
Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Insert(Int32 index, T item)
at Supremacy.Collections.IndexedCollection`1.InsertItem(Int32 listIndex, T item, Boolean upgradeableLockAlreadyHeld) in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Collections\IndexedCollection.cs:line 367
at Supremacy.Collections.IndexedCollection`1.Add(T item) in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Collections\IndexedCollection.cs:line 343
at Supremacy.Buildings.BuildingDesign.TrySpawn(MapLocation location, Civilization owner, TechObject& spawnedInstance) in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Buildings\BuildingDesign.cs:line 255
at Supremacy.Economy.BuildProject.Finish() in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Economy\BuildProject.cs:line 431
at Supremacy.Game.GameEngine.<>c__DisplayClass38_0.<DoProduction>b__0(Civilization civ) in C:\Projects\Supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Game\GameEngine.cs:line 2155
AlexMcpherson79
Commander
Commander

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

Ha, did it in mspaint. Use 'em for one patch, I dare ya. In fact, think "MS Paint UI" would be a good gag UI.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

Sodbuster2020 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:12 pm I had wondered if there wasn't an intel screen for it to shortcut too.
There is. Those civs with the old GCM can only access it through F6 (F5 is the Assets screen for now, I'll swap them when Intel is working).

I did get this one earlier

One or more errors occurred.
Hmm, I must have missed some building.
I've been doing some cleaning up, will try to look into this again.
geordie
Captain
Captain

Post by geordie »

It is slightly better, but as I wrote earlier my games this year are quite OK. I have not noticed any delays or performance problems.
Of cource I met errors from time to time. Today one is probably the same as reported by Sodbuster2020.
Error 20200205.txt
(3.31 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
I occured two times, just after successful bombardment of Borg colony. It happened only once no-one left on the planet. And I cannot make any progress or omit that error this time :(
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

You mean after the colony is destroyed, correct? Just to be sure. The problem might be the game trying to spawn objects in destroyed colonies then... will check. Thanks again for the excellent observations!
Sodbuster2020
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sodbuster2020 »

I've went almost a 140 turn fed game with maybe two errors, I just stopped letting the minor races join the federation, if I don't have to manage there planets it works really smooth, until 5 mins ago anyway
geordie
Captain
Captain

Post by geordie »

Yes, It happened just after the complete destruction and before the turn end.
I managed to go further after 4-5 attempts. There was no error If any residual population left there. Today I had probably the same error after another bombarding and before the turn end, but this time assimilated Talaxians remained in the system, although some bildings were destoyed.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

So it happened happened both when the colony was destroyed, and when it was assimilated, correct?
Did this happen in (minor race) assimilated systems only, or in Uni 01 too?

It weird that it happens *before* you hit end turn... the error log is about spawning buildings, and they are only spawned when the turn is processed... :???: are you sure?
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

Sodbuster2020 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:40 pm I've went almost a 140 turn fed game with maybe two errors, I just stopped letting the minor races join the federation, if I don't have to manage there planets it works really smooth, until 5 mins ago anyway
That's odd. Did you notice anything strange in the build lists in those minor race systems? Like buildings or upgrades that shouldn't be there, or something.

There seems to be a threading issue in the game.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

If you guys can get me some savegames where these issues happen, that might help.
geordie
Captain
Captain

Post by geordie »

SP Federation Huge Irregular 218.zip
(596.25 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
It is a save before the first error. The assimilated Vhnor population is 10 million and usually should be reduced to zero in next turn. I tried the save today and... no error occured.
I haven't visited the Uni01 yet.
geordie
Captain
Captain

Post by geordie »

SP Federation Huge Irregular 221.zip
(592.35 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
And the second save. The error happened (only once) after a bombardmen of Talax.

Return to “Supremacy”