Supremacy new release

Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Misfire
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Supremacy new release

Post by Misfire »

geordie wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:33 am Treaties initiated by minor races still do not work.
I got a membership proposal from Mintakans, couldn't reacted in any way and nothing happened next turn.
Something is probably missing in this screen.
Screenshot (20).jpg
Hey Geordie,

There is still an issue with incoming proposals not displaying the content (it's the same issue you had in the prior savegame you posted). Been very busy this past week but planning to work on it in a few days, thanks for the info.
geordie
Captain
Captain

Post by geordie »

Thanks for the answers. :up:
No worries. It simply looks like my bad cache memory issue. :lol:
Hebrewhammer
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Hebrewhammer »

So far looks like the issue with the minor races randomly declaring war has been fixed, though there is a minor issue of always get the notifications of what races have declared war on other races every turn.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

Hebrewhammer wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:55 pm there is a minor issue of always get the notifications of what races have declared war on other races every turn.
IIRC you get those notifications if you are in contact with both those civs.

But every turn? Can you post a savegame please?
geordie
Captain
Captain

Post by geordie »

I have a war against Cards and that war declaration notification every turn as well.
SP Dominion Huge Irregular 157.zip
(626.14 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

Ok, I know what the issue is. Will fix asap. Thanks for the save!
geordie
Captain
Captain

Post by geordie »

I have met again that situation that Mizarians signed affiliation with me and Feds' membership in the same turn. Next turn they are still affiliated.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

geordie wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:33 pm I have met again that situation that Mizarians signed affiliation with me and Feds' membership in the same turn. Next turn they are still affiliated.
You mean they 2 treaties in the same turn, with different civs?
If so, they (the Mizarians) didn't propose both of them, correct? One of those must have been proposed to them.

Unfortunately this wasn't in time for the new patch that I have just uploaded.

It fixes the repeating SitRep issue. Please check if there's no side effects.
I've also addressed that issue with a Peaceful minor offering membership very early in the game - won't happen before turn 50 now.
And some UI fixes.
The AI should now take into account resource gifts and demands when evaluating a proposal, please check if there are no strange behaviors. The effect on Regard of the amount of resources being transfered might need to be tweaked (and each resource has its own value), so please give feedback on this.

Note: the Inbox still does not show proposals made by AI civs. That will be fixed in a few days.
geordie
Captain
Captain

Post by geordie »

You mean they 2 treaties in the same turn, with different civs?
If so, they (the Mizarians) didn't propose both of them, correct? One of those must have been proposed to them.
Yes, I proposed the affiliation treaty.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

This is a known issue. Simultaneous proposals need to be handled better.
Misfire
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Misfire »

geordie wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:47 am I played above 100 turns without further surprises.
I have met only below situation:
Screenshot (26).jpg
I suppose my reaction was required, but I had no options for that and nothing happened in a following turn.
So I propose Takarians a membership next turn.
I think a membership treaty should be unlimited.
If anyone has a savegame of this happening in the latest patch, it would be helpful for testing. I can't use this savegame because it was prior to changes that made older savegames incompatible. Thanks.
geordie
Captain
Captain

Post by geordie »

If anyone has a savegame of this happening in the latest patch, it would be helpful for testing. I can't use this savegame because it was prior to changes that made older savegames incompatible. Thanks.
I have created a save. Usually I got that proposal of Mintakans within 2 turns, but ... not always...
SP Dominion Huge Irregular 106.zip
(553.3 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
Misfire
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Misfire »

geordie wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:36 am
I have created a save. Usually I got that proposal of Mintakans within 2 turns, but ... not always...

SP Dominion Huge Irregular 106.zip
I've got incoming treaties displaying properly now, should be coming in the next release. Limited testing done, so let us know of any issues.
Blake00
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Blake00 »

I've really gotta take a look at your latest version mate.. been so long! and you guys have been so busy!!!
Blake's Sanctum - Star Trek Games: fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

New patch.

Incoming treaties display fixed.
Breaking membership and offer/request credits/resources should now affect relations. Still needs to be improved, it's a token implementation. Other treaties need to have an effect too.
Empires are more thoughtful in offering credits to other civs, Feds were going crazy with all the generosity :roll:

Hey Blake, glad to see you back!
Diplomacy is getting better with each patch, spread the word! :wink:

Return to “Supremacy”