SupremacyTest_20181019

Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

chix24uk
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

SupremacyTest_20181019

Post by chix24uk »

So I have been trying to play but every time i try and build a starbase the game crashes. its driving me crazy. Running 20090520

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Supremacy.Orbitals.BuildStationOrder.FindTargets(Fleet source) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Workspace\supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Orbitals\FleetOrders.cs:line 877
at Supremacy.Client.Views.GalaxyScreenPresenter.ExecuteIssueTaskForceOrderCommand(Pair`2 p) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Workspace\supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyClientComponents\Views\GalaxyScreen\GalaxyScreenPresenter.cs:line 201
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Commands.DelegateCommand`1.Execute(T parameter) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Desktop\PrismV2\CAL\Desktop\Composite.Presentation\Commands\DelegateCommand.cs:line 81
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Commands.DelegateCommand`1.System.Windows.Input.ICommand.Execute(Object parameter) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Desktop\PrismV2\CAL\Desktop\Composite.Presentation\Commands\DelegateCommand.cs:line 107
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Commands.CompositeCommand.Execute(Object parameter) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Desktop\PrismV2\CAL\Desktop\Composite.Presentation\Commands\CompositeCommand.cs:line 177
at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: SupremacyTest_20090520

Post by Iceman »

Hi chix24uk , welcome to the forums!
Uhh, why are you still playing the 2009 build?! That's ancient!!! :shock:
Try downloading the latest build from BitBucket, there have been so many changes since. :up:
chix24uk
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Re: SupremacyTest_20181019

Post by chix24uk »

Thanks for the reply. That was the download the site gave me. hmmm. is there a link somewhere to the latest release. I couldn't find one!
chix24uk
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Re: SupremacyTest_20181019

Post by chix24uk »

Never mind. I am an idiot....

Return to “Supremacy”