Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Botf-Fan
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

How do you assign personnel?

Post by Botf-Fan »

Build 2020-07-10

First time users of Supremacy. Longtime player of the original BOTF.

Playing Cardassian.

Was able to assign personnel to a minor race.
Can't seem to assign personnel to task forces/ships???
I currently have 5 personnel but no where to assign them?

On the assets screen | task forces view, it looks like I should be able to assign there, but can't. BTW, for Cardassians, this is showing a Fed logo.

BTW, as a first timer, figuring out how to get it running took a bunch of digging for the correct forum posts. A simple readme file would go a long way. Along with install instructions, a link to any docs on how to play/what values mean would be useful. Fortunately, I knew BOTF, but I'm taking educated guesses on the new personnel feature and what the skill levels there may do.

Thanks for keeping BotF alive!
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: How do you assign personnel?

Post by Iceman »

Hey Botf-Fan, welcome to Supremacy!

Right now that's all you can do with Personnel, assign them to other civs as envoys. At some point you'll be able to assign them to fleets as officers, where they'll boost the fleet's stats, and to other civs as operatives, probably for some political espionage/sabotage.
The Fed logo is just a placeholder, it should be replaced with an assignment button like for envoys.

Yes, we really need a manual. I've actualy been thinking about adding the old one (outdated), maybe a button in the main menu to open it.
At some point I really need to get it done.

Thanks for your feedback!

Return to “Supremacy”