Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Supremacy new release

Post by Iceman »

Iceman wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:42 pm
redhat1968 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:13 pm Iceman:
Should I be receiving a membership treaty from the Arbazan after knowing them for only 27 turns early in the game? I was building up credits so I could work them for a friendship treaty. This is on Turn 31 with no envoy..
Should there be a minimum turn for this :?:
Should it take longer for Peaceful and Pacifist minors to offer membership :?:
Shouldn't they, at all :?:
For now, such proposals will not be made before turn 50. If you guys feel this should be changed (another option, or a different turn), please LMK.
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Supremacy new release

Post by Iceman »

redhat1968 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:13 pm Should I be receiving a membership treaty from the Arbazan after knowing them for only 27 turns early in the game? I was building up credits so I could work them for a friendship treaty. This is on Turn 31 with no envoy..
Should we add a request of say 1000 credits with these "special" membership offers from minor civs :?: So that there's a cost attached to them.
To note that only Pacifist and Peaceful minors do this.
The membership would only be offered (by the minor) if the empire has that amount of credits available, so that the empire is not forced into incurring in a penalty for rejecting or ignoring the proposal.

Since these will now not happen before turn 50, the empire should (be able to) have that kind of cash by that time.

Return to “Supremacy”