Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Scottymac
Ensign
Ensign

Hi and thanks for reinventing my favourite game

Post by Scottymac »

Hi Folks

I've been a BOTF player for many, many years. Finally got round to giving Supremacy a go. Utterly amazed by what has been done! I am now a convert. Been playing solid for a week or so trying out each race and I am mightily impressed. I realise that it is still a work in progress but kudos to those who have brought it this far!

After much play testing may I make a humble suggestion... please, please, please can someone tell me how to assign the "S" key to to access the summary screen or can this be added to the next patch/upgrade? So many times a careless mouse click has resulted in a turn advance rather that the summary screen.

Really impressed so far!

Cheers
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Hi and thanks for reinventing my favourite game

Post by Iceman »

Hi Scottymac, welcome to the forums and to Supremacy!
Nice to see new people try the game out.
Thanks for all your kind words, it's really great that you're loving the game. Some day it will be finished, and then it will be really awesome!

Re your request, I'll get right on it :wink:
I think it will have to be something like CTL+S or ALT+S. Thinking about it, it can't be CTL+S because that's already assigned to fast save IIRC. (though I guess we could re-map fast save to something like F8 or F9).

Anything fishy you find in the game, please report! Some features are not yet complete, ofc.
Also if you find any balance issues, or any feedback really, please post about it.
Thanks!
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Hi and thanks for reinventing my favourite game

Post by Iceman »

Done. :cool:
Summary is now accessible through F7. Updated the Keybindings list too.

Return to “Supremacy”