Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Warp Core Breach
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Multiple Romulan Issues

Post by Warp Core Breach »

Team,
Please see attached Rom save file for a couple of issues.

Problems with Transports:
1. built a new transport and it appears to have 0 range. I get a red dashed line when trying to move it. Good news is that it will actually move. Bad news is that I can only order it 1 square at a time
2. cloak seems messed up. The transport came out of space dock cloaked. I'm not able to decloak
3. I'm not able to form Task Forces, nor am I able to Redeploy.

Problem with Science ship:
1. look at sector 21,31 (just below Romulus). The two ships there are a transport and science ship. When I first built the science ship, it looked normal, and I was able to give it move orders out to it's maximum range. A couple of turns ago, it "disappeared". It is now behaving just like the transport. 0 range but able to move 1. Unable to decloak, even though it was not a cloakable ship to begin with. All issue above apply.

I am playing with today's patch file. I had problems installing the patch, btw. Norton kept zapping the EXE and DLL files. The reason it gives appears to be "Reputation" - it won't trust them cuz they're new. Funny this didn't happen with earlier patches. I told Norton to ignore the folders with the game, so *PLEASE* don't send a virus in the next patches!

Probably going to abandon this playthrough.

Roms Ship Problem.sav
(520.08 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Multiple Romulan Issues

Post by Iceman »

The ships disappeared from those fleets. The fleets are empty... Odd.
Seems like they were reassigned to another fleet. Might have to do with the (most likely) threading issue that has been reported a few times.
Warp Core Breach
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Warp Core Breach »

One other issue I've observed:

From the right click menu, as a Romulan and as Dominion, I'm not able to go to the security screen. Function key/F5 works just fine, but when I right-click and the choose Security, I end up on the Resource screen! :eek:
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

We still need a talented artist to come by and create the Game Context Menus for them (they are still using the Federation GCM). The Feds also need a new/updated one.
You don't happen to known one such artist (or three)? :grin: That would be awesome, we really need those GCMs!

These GCMs (they're all the same) still use the Intel screen button to access the Assets screen instead, as the latter was more useful than the former (only recently did it get some "useful" [cheat] information).
In the new GCMs (K, C, B), the Assets screen is accessed through the insignia/middle button; the old GCM (Fed) doesn't have such a button.

Return to “Supremacy”