No longer able to save games - SupremacyTest_20210113

Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: No longer able to save games - SupremacyTest_20210113

Post by Iceman »

Kirok wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:18 pm Hmm, yes I did start researching Red Matter around turn 1100. No idea what to do with it though, lol.
► Show Spoiler
Is that why all races are enraged?
Yep. You get an increasing penalty to relations each turn.

I don't remember what I did to start researching it. Maybe I constructed a science station in a system somewhere?? I would have to check that.
In a green star with a Demon planet, yes.

Can you stop researching RM after you start? It doesn't really matter this game as I am so far in , but would be good to know for after I patch the game and begin a new one.
You can scrap the science station.

I have over 4.6 million credits banked, accumulating about 13,000 per turn at the moment, so I can afford to live in the Red for a bit if need be to carry out my goals. My concern is that I may not be able to defeat the Borg fleet even with the new ships under construction. What happens if I eliminate all the Borg controlled planets? Would the Borg show as eliminated at that point or must I destroy all of their ships as well?
You only need to destroy all their colonies, all their other assets will then be scrapped.

Good hunting!
Kirok
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Kirok »

It is done! With turn 1615 I have defeated the Borg. The last 15-20 turns I had to do a CTRL-S several times before the game would save. I think now is a good time to end this game and start a new one on a fully patched version of the game.
Attachments
Borg defeated.png
Borg defeated.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 974 times
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Iceman »

Congratz on the win! :up:

Let us know how the current version compares to the one you played, there should be some significant changes.

Return to “Supremacy”