Credits! How do you actually make them??

Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

iceheart
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Credits! How do you actually make them??

Post by iceheart »

Every time I start an empire, I never make credit, what the heck? I must be missing something!
Iceman
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Credits! How do you actually make them??

Post by Iceman »

Hi iceheart, welcome to the forums!

To get more credits, you need more population. So, colonize as many systems as you can as fast as you can. And fully terraform your systems, to increase population cap.
Also, there are buildings that provide +Credits (like the Federation's Trade Centre).

You may also sign Open Borders Pacts with other civilizations (minor and major civs), to establish Trade Routes with them. Those provide a nice credits income (and improve relations).
Later in the game you can also trade some extra resources you may have for credits (but other civs may not be interested, ofc).
You can also ask other civs for some money, or "convince" them (aka extort :twisted: ) to give some.
the6the
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by the6the »

Also keep your eye on the Fleet Support. Ships cost credit for every turn they are on the map (you can find out how much each ship costs per turn in their description). So, if you have too many ships, you will be strapped for cash.
Axis
Commander
Commander

Post by Axis »

Did you insert your credit card properly in the credit card reader on your computer?
It usually helps to gently brush the chip with your finger if it does not read it, then insert it again, that should do it.
But, if your credit card does not contain any credits, then you should get a job and make some money.
:lol:
Impress the Empress.

Return to “Supremacy”