All In One Installer 1.0.1 doesn't finish Installation anymore

Moderator: thunderchero

Forum rules
Please read the topic titles below to see if your issue matches already solved issues before creating new support ticket.
captaindusk
Commander
Commander

Re: All In One Installer 1.0.1 doesn't finish Installation anymore

Post by captaindusk »

I installed the system about a year ago and I always used Windows Defender and no other antivirus program until this problem occured. So no other anti virus program has been installed or removed. I only switched to Avira because of that. Now with Avira installed the issues vanished since Defender got deactivated. So no problems with installation or gameplay anymore. But I noticed that the AiO Installer exe got flagged during full avira system scan. Well since I restored it and excluded it from future Avira scans that's not a big deal. I only thought I should mention it since I clearly remember a thread a while ago where you wanted members to report any false positives so that you could get in touch with the responsible anti virus companies.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

Thank you for reporting Avira and Windows defender issues, but unfortunately since I can not duplicate the false positives, I am unable to report them.
captaindusk
Commander
Commander

Post by captaindusk »

I see. No problem and thx anyway as always. :up: :up: Happy holidays!

Return to “Submit a support ticket for Windows (all versions)”