minor race membered structures.

General Modding Information/Questions; support/discussion/questions

Moderator: thunderchero

Forum rules
:idea: Please search before starting new topic. :idea:
There is a good chance it has already been asked.
jonesie85two
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

minor race membered structures.

Post by jonesie85two »

Hello all, ive been having a problem with the minor races not having any buildings at all when they become a member. I then did this fix.

viewtopic.php?p=33859&sid=84d337fe4a5e2 ... cef#p33859

I know get about 30 farms, 2 or 3 factories and maybe 1 energy building. I membered 7 minor races in one go at turn 50 in a T5 game to see what happens. all have the above issue.

I have also done this

viewtopic.php?p=33305&sid=09cffabd541a8 ... cef#p33305

i couldnt figure out the 2.1 of this fix

viewtopic.php?p=33859&sid=84d337fe4a5e2 ... cef#p33131

so i didnt put it into my game.

Does anybody know what i have done wrong.

Once again, thank you for your time and patience.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: minor race membered structures.

Post by thunderchero »

don't expect miracles,

you stated they had buildings, at least 1 of each (intel and research does not count) so the "Minors without Main Buildings Bug Fix" is working. plus turn 50 is not enough time for minors to become fully developed (this may take 200 - 300 turns) depending on how the minor advances.

thunderchero
jonesie85two
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by jonesie85two »

thunderchero wrote:don't expect miracles,

you stated they had buildings, at least 1 of each (intel and research does not count) so the "Minors without Main Buildings Bug Fix" is working. plus turn 50 is not enough time for minors to become fully developed (this may take 200 - 300 turns) depending on how the minor advances.

thunderchero
Thank you
adi
Commander
Commander

Post by adi »

Another odd thing i saw now and then: when conquering or liberating and then member-ing a minor that has been with another major power, sometimes their special structure is build and also appears in the building list allowing for multiple instances to be build. It will show in the structures screen only once but the bonus numbers are showing as you would have more of the same buildings. You can build as many as you have energy for.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

adi wrote:Another odd thing i saw now and then: when conquering or liberating and then member-ing a minor that has been with another major power, sometimes their special structure is build and also appears in the building list allowing for multiple instances to be build. It will show in the structures screen only once but the bonus numbers are showing as you would have more of the same buildings. You can build as many as you have energy for.
This is an "one per empire bug" The AI will some times ignore this restriction. most mods limit this by changing building requirements via min/max pop. but it can still happen in some cases.

thunderchero

Return to “General Modding Information/Questions”