Borg Cube Ship Zoom ?

General Modding Information/Questions; support/discussion/questions

Moderator: thunderchero

Forum rules
:idea: Please search before starting new topic. :idea:
There is a good chance it has already been asked.
Sweethawk
Ensign
Ensign

Borg Cube Ship Zoom ?

Post by Sweethawk »

Hello people,

I have got a question:Is it possible to make a Borg Cubs so small that it is as big as a Standert ships looks ? . My brother and I are working on a mod.So I wanted to ask if you are.There are 3D models which fulfill the purpose or out with UE program ? .

2. Question: How do you actually created as a multi-Install Mod exe.Datei ??? The subject would interest me ^^ .

Your Sweethawk
adi
Commander
Commander

Re: Borg Cube Ship Zoom ?

Post by adi »

in UE; Edit->Graphics->Add/Remove Ship Models, you can edit the scale of a model; the 180%-like number; you can lower or increase that scale and that will enlarge and shrink your model; i don't remember exactly which is which but it works; I made my romulan war-birds larger as in the canon; twice the length of Galaxy.
pal28
Commander
Commander

Post by pal28 »

The only problem is if you change the scale size the texture will go out of phase iv had this problem when i tried to increase the size of the ship texture dissapearerd the only thing left running was a grey lookin ship with no writing or symbols on the ship
When will we have another Enterprise-E?
Sweethawk
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sweethawk »

Thanks guys !

I solved the problems with scale changed with UE. The Borg cubes look really good. No more large cracks :)

Return to “General Modding Information/Questions”