2 ship exp structures in one system?

General Modding Information/Questions; support/discussion/questions

Moderator: thunderchero

Forum rules
:idea: Please search before starting new topic. :idea:
There is a good chance it has already been asked.
jonesie85two
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

2 ship exp structures in one system?

Post by jonesie85two »

Anyone tried it? my reasoning... i hate when i cant increase starship experience when outside of my home system of special minor race systems so i thought...

Perhaps... Have a lesser version of say 10-15% whilst my ships are stationed over any planet if i cant afford to station them over a training structure like zakdorn of my homeworld.

The issue... i dont think i can specifiy in the coding that it can only be built if another building of its type is already preasent. do they stack? do they cause one of the nine hells to freeze over? just curious really.

Oh, what is the maximum ammount of structures/building slots you have have in the buildings list?

Thank you for your time and patience fellas. It is appreciated.
jonesie85two
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 2 ship exp structures in one system?

Post by jonesie85two »

UPDATE: I have my home worlds typical starship training structure and in addition to that i have my new starship training structure.

+50 and +15. one turn of training and from 0 a ship went to 65. So it wont cause a bug but may cause side effects of slightly higher levels of trained crews whenever you hit a full training hub like your homeworld or zakdorn.

Return to “General Modding Information/Questions”