Borg Ships for Borg Incursion Mod

Borg Incursion Mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

FATIGUES
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Borg Ships for Borg Incursion Mod

Post by FATIGUES »

This blog is regarding the Borg Incursion Mod. Letme start by saying I love the idea and have the utmost resect for people who put the time into modding the game. Please dont take offense to the constructive criticism im putting forth in this blog. It is my opinion that the borg should be able to produce full size cubes that have a high build cost, high HP/SP. In effect a Dreadnaught. Furthermore the Ferrengi looking transport is my biggest dislike.(sorry) :cry: The current scout would look much better in this role in my opinion. Tactical cubes as cruisers. Spheres should be the scouts. And I love the immage of the Rennagade Borg ship but it just isnt realistic. I think that would fit better as a random event like the Crystaline Entity. Destroyers as Obeliks. Please tell me what you think of my ideas. If I can help in any way I am more than willing. Oh and the random event of Species 8472 should have the same impact as a borg cube enterng the game in a normal game. (I.E. The ship should be ridiculously powerful seeing as how the borg could not assimilate their species nor their technology leaving them rather helpless.)
Last edited by FATIGUES on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FATIGUES
Duty, Honor, and Dedication
"Give'em Hell..."
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

please list mod in the title of post that you are talking about,

also remember reguardless of mod you are talking about, it is at least 2-3 years old and no longer supported if it has borg ships in it.

thunderchero

Return to “Borg Incursion Mod”