The Delta Quad Experiment

Delta Quadrant Mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

DigitalMaleficus
Ensign
Ensign

The Delta Quad Experiment

Post by DigitalMaleficus »

Well I figure if I'm gonna get back into modding I should fix my previous attempt. SO I'm asking all who want to help me fix and debug the original DQ Mod. Been twiddling with it for a few hours today, got a slew of ideas for the next DQ for sure.

SO yea if anyone wishes to help me out (i sure could use it) and fix my original DQ (at least to playable) then send me a PM or reply on here. I'm gonna be around for awhile so I'll get your mssg soon.
DigitalMaleficus
Ensign
Ensign

Also anyone who plays the DQ mod please use this post as a bug listing. (describe when and what was occuring during the crash)

So far I've already had one crash when running into the Kazon as Species 8472.....haven't quite remembered everything yet so I'm pretty much just listing the errors.
DigitalMaleficus
Ensign
Ensign

Well I think I've begun to narrow down one of the major bugs. It appears that anytime exiting battle the game tends to crash....THis may have been internal mod issue or perhaps the way I reinstaleld the mod LOL. Either way anyone got any ideas?
Tethys
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Tethys »

Digi, it would be best if you start your new mod from scratch. There are many new bug fixes that you need to go over too, im at work right now so i cant give an exact post, but there is a list here on the forums regarding it.. a quick search should pull it up (search fixes) anyway, good luck, wish i had time to help :(
Not for the weak of heart...
Galaxies MOD v0.4.0 <--- GALM/Galaxies Mod latest version
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

This will become one of your most visited pages. I has a list of all the major hex editing and fixes and how to's

viewtopic.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1284

thunderchero
DigitalMaleficus
Ensign
Ensign

Been spending most the day trying to get this warzone thing to work....man I just can't get a break today!!
DigitalMaleficus
Ensign
Ensign

I've actually been brainstorming pretty hard today on some ideas I've always wanted to try with this game and already stretching into th realm of 'COOL but wow thats alot of work'...

Return to “Delta Quadrant Mod”