Still Alive, DQ Mod, MAYBE

Delta Quadrant Mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

DigitalMaleficus
Ensign
Ensign

Still Alive, DQ Mod, MAYBE

Post by DigitalMaleficus »

Hey all Digi here, (most know me for the awesome yet glitchy Delta Quad mod), just letting you all know I'm still alive, and been trying to get back into the motivation to work on this game again, sadly I have to admit, it's feeling a bit aged these days but still, kinda just waiting for the 'remodders' to finish updating the system of the game some so maybe I can get started again. I'll admit haven't worked much at all on the new DQ mod, but most of you will be able to find me on the Star Trek Online game nowadays since it's FREE!!. Anyways yeah sorry for the delay of game sorta speak...I'm still considering going full steam on modding it again with the newer system...we'll see!
Dr_Breen
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Still Alive, DQ Mod, MAYBE

Post by Dr_Breen »

aged? happy 70th :-)
Public BotF / EF2 Teamspeak 3 Server: 83.169.13.55
ZeroChance
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by ZeroChance »

I'll be the first to say I was really looking forward to a stable version of your mod :)
DigitalMaleficus
Ensign
Ensign

Yeah I'm slowly getting back into trek binging, playing that STO game alot lately since it became free (plus free early access to previous members)....I wanta make the mod just not looking forward to 'reteaching' myself again...who knows anything could happen.......;)
anjel
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by anjel »

well, we are glad to know you are back :D and didn´t forget about us LOL
As you can see, there is a lot to read, huge updates have passed, anything we can help, just tell us :wink:
I´m eager to see, once you have gather intel, what are going to do with the new delta mod :mrgreen:
Live long and propser
DigitalMaleficus
Ensign
Ensign

Well I'm refreshing my knowledge of the Delta Quad (watching non stop marathon of voyager, up to season 4 in about as many days), so lol if any times a good time will be shortly after ;)
xDx
Commander
Commander

Post by xDx »

Pseudo welcome back Digi lol. I look forward to your "rebirth" in BotF as much as a Klingon looks forward to battle. :) DQ mod was one of the first mods I downloaded when I came back over a year ago and is still a great, unique idea of yours as well as obviously is still in the mind of many people out there. As anjel has said so many new and marvelous things have been discovered and added to make both SP fans and MP fans of this game eager with excitement. I look forward to hearing more regarding any DQM2 updates and any questions definitely do not hesitate to ask. We are a community all in one out to help each other and continue making this old game better and better.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -- FDR
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

It's good to see you back DM. :)

(good work xDx) ;)

My, STO on the 17th. sounds like a lot of fun when the afc-crew is going to rock the dust off their servers :D :D :D

Return to “Delta Quadrant Mod”